Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

TBeholder
BANNED

Re: Fragile: Chapter 04

Post by TBeholder »

New Fragile - page 28.

Then I won't bother you anymore!
...I'll just do something more wild and less thought out than usual for a little distraction, okay?..
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Well, got mixed feeling about this. Jess is taking this pretty hard, but it's not like she never got any warning. And seeing Emily in the background just when the wreckage starts is definitively not a good sign. :|

I guess Marian will have something to do to keep her sister off her mind for a while.

Eisengrim

Post by Eisengrim »

I know this isn't meant to be the focus, and shouldn't be the focus, but in that last panel...

Why, hello there Jess and Jess's chest. Not that it's at all distracting. No, no, not at all...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Page 29

You know, she can be quite cute. Maybe he can help get her past her nasty streak...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Yeah, she don't do coffee ! she prefer throw them at people then make a mess out of it. :D

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? Hmmm, now do Jess and Emily run into each other? Then team up to hatch dastardly plots against their personal nemeses. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

NTroper

Post by NTroper »

Ravenhull wrote:Page 29

You know, she can be quite cute. Maybe he can help get her past her nasty streak...
She can indeed. You almost forget her nasty streak.
"In Haruhi we trust"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know the middle of my conversation was interrupting the beggining of your stuck-up gloating."-Ryuuga Yoshida.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I think Shou is incapable of drawing non-super cute and pretty people. :P

This reminds me strongly of Callie in MC, what was it? "I must... homework... BYE!!" *runrun blushblush*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Fragile Page 30

"Sometimes I think it's a sin when I feel like I'm winnin' when I'm losin' again." Hard times incoming, Marian. :ymsigh:

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

That last sentence is right there next to "What's the worst that could happen ?"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

For the first time in a long time, everything was right in my world...

... then I woke up.

:(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Eisengrim

Post by Eisengrim »

Hmm. So does Emily fall down and die into Marian's arms, or into Jess's? At this point, I'm honestly not sure which would be worse for her (unless she actually does die, in which case she's likely to care somewhat less).

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

Man, I know this is going to sound really rude, but I don't feel bad for Jess in the least. I mean it can suck when your friends give you a reality check, but Karen literally tried everything on earth to get through to her. She communicated all of her problems and feelings on the matter and nothing would get through Jess' brick wall of a skull. That's not to say that I don't like Jess. I do. But come on, girl, wake up. I'm hoping this is what she needs to grow and think about Karen instead of herself for once. I'm praying this won't be a "Karen realizes how mean she was and begs Jess for forgiveness" type scenario. That would be sad.

And LOL at Marian in that second panel. Her face is just adorable. I love her so much, she is definitely my fav.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

New Fragile Page 31

Well, yes Emily, you are cute. Even if you are quite an asshole at times. :p

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

"You're not quite repulsive... learn to live with it"? /:)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood