Discuss Fragile/Spingiette here!

Moderator: Shouri

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Fragile: Chapter 03

Post by Azrael »

Cutely Excitable. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

Don Alexander wrote:New Fragile!

Hm, if I click "Last" it brings me back two comics, and there is no "Next" button for the last comic.
Whoopsie, fixed. >_>

Belorah

Post by Belorah »

Ok so am I the only one hopping that Em is not allergic to strawberries. :-o
I find your lack of faith disturbing. -D. Vader

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

She should know that, right?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

Once again, inking... http://www.livestream.com/shourimajo (music is on! you can mute if you wanna)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

New Fragile!

Well, someone is happy. And less likely to be killed by Karen, as well. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Just well beaten. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

imalbert

Post by imalbert »

I am curious as to why on page 6, third frame, Jessica and Stephanie switch seats.

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

Whoops! (That shows you how tired I've been all week, imalbert. X_X) Will be fixed!

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Well, that was an awkward moment there.

And I wonder how good they're actually are at music. So far, it seems they don't practice much and mostly focus on their image and stuff ^^;

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

imalbert wrote:I am curious as to why on page 6, third frame, Jessica and Stephanie switch seats.
It could just be a perspective switch? The panel showing Em and Marian arriving is simply an inset, it does not imply they are coming from the side Steph is sitting on. The third panel seems to imply Marian is on Jess' side, and the fourth panel shows Em standing there as well, where she should.
ImageImage

imalbert

Post by imalbert »

If you compare the backgrounds of the two pictures with Jessica and Stephanie you will notice that the perspective is the same. The scene implies that Jessica does not see Marian and Emily enter the room. Emily is positioned correctly relative to Jessica, but Jessica and Stephanie are now at opposite sides of the table.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I'd start to argue that the window arrangement seems very symmetrical, but the table indeed seems to be snug against the windowed wall, so you are right.
ImageImage

Shouri

Post by Shouri »

It really was a mistake. :D Will be fixed!

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I wouldn't worry about it too much, m'lady. We all make mistakes. ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."