All is forgiven,Adam arnold

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

malcolm34

All is forgiven,Adam arnold

Post by malcolm34 »

You know its funny ever since when i look at that webcomic vampire cheerleaders i just don't like it but when i heard its ended on january 2015 i felt relived but then i realized after all the hatred i had for the whole year the scars within my brain are healed but leaved its mark and memories and inspiration (especially that the oel manga craze has ended and the twilightmania) i finally understand that creators make their own stories and vision especially not to get any ideas from fans because that will ruin the creators vision, There are some which are good and some which are bad and i finally understand and deal with it, so all i can say is all is forgiven Adam Arnold and i forgive you though i still don't like the mixed genre thing in your aoiverse stories especially too much pop culture reference though Quentin Tarantino does that in his movies .
Whatever next creation it is go ahead put fanservice in it and though it may not be a aoiverse story but i think it might either be a sci fi or fantasy setting with comedy , So Adam Arnold all i can say is i forgive you and thanks for 10 years of aoiverse ;)

The Omnipotent One
Location: Sealed within a lost prison somewhere forgotten in the Cosmos

Re: All is forgiven,Adam arnold

Post by The Omnipotent One »

This is so jumbled and scattershot I'm surprised I'm the only one who says so.

Seriously dude, there is something called grammar
We sealed him not out of fear of what he was, but out of fear of what he could do. So much power and knowledge at his disposal...he could destroy all of existence and remake it instantaneously

With his soul and energy torn from his flesh, it took little effort to contain him. We made his prison on to a burning planet, an world unfit for life. Even when the seals are unlocked, no vessel will be there for him to take

A rift in the Cosmos mark his return
Upon his resurrection the Universe will burn

— excerpts from the Scrolls of Ancients' Time