2014-09-18 [VC] Sputter Sputter Little Egg

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Hurbster

Re: 2014-09-18 [VC] Sputter Sputter Little Egg

Post by Hurbster »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:What this needs is more Heather. Come on and bring back Heather. We need more of her in this!

She's a sweet, wonderful, joyful girl. We need more of her in this arc. She'll make everything better if she shows up.

She can solve all of their problems. All you have to do is have her as the leader. She was born for that particular role!
No, no we don't. I believe we finished Heather's story when she forced her parents to have a baby.And because she is basically, well evil.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Hurbster wrote:
Nightgazer Starlight wrote:What this needs is more Heather. Come on and bring back Heather. We need more of her in this!

She's a sweet, wonderful, joyful girl. We need more of her in this arc. She'll make everything better if she shows up.

She can solve all of their problems. All you have to do is have her as the leader. She was born for that particular role!
No, no we don't. I believe we finished Heather's story when she forced her parents to have a baby.And because she is basically, well evil.
Heather wasn't with the other cheerleaders at Lita's park, so maybe we'll watch her get her punishment next jump.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Question how is Leonard aware of what events have happened in what order I don't recall them ever getting the dates from when they were on the Starship or the theme park.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Tython wrote:Question how is Leonard aware of what events have happened in what order I don't recall them ever getting the dates from when they were on the Starship or the theme park.
I tweaked the line to make it more ambiguous.