[27-08-2014] America Unearthed

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tako

[27-08-2014] America Unearthed

Post by Tako »

New comic.

Is Marcy willingly sacrificing herself so the Reptilians can use her skin and identity as a small part of their plans to invade Earth?!!! :-o #-o

OK. I'm done. Kill her, but do it slowly, please. I hated Marcy when she was just a monster-lover willing to let hundreds of thousands of humans die to protect a giant demon, but now I have gone beyond hate. She thinks so lowly of humans that she is willingly giving up her life so alien invaders can build a disguise kit for one of their agents...the level of self-hatred, of contempt towards human life and of disgust for the human species is dazzling... 8-}

EDIT: Suki keeps showing empathy and compassion for non-vampires. Still the best cryptid in the comic.

Tython

Re: [27-08-2014] America Unearthed

Post by Tython »

Again alot of these plot points would have made more sense if we didn't lose a book since this is technically book 5. Also considering that Marcy has robot legs it was bound to come up how she got them. Just did not expect this was the reason. Also Katie finally acknowledges that she is getting fed up with the random time warps and just wants to find her sister.

EDIT: We still are unaware of her current status after the events of the Gorgan sister revenge plot or if she was still a member of this new world order movement for all we know after Katie and the others are done here she has some what recovered and started the PETM as a way to protect Cryptids from the Reptilians because she knows what is out there and ala Capatain America Winter Soldier they infiltrated and slowly took over of course that would be interesting.
Last edited by Tython on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

timeline

Post by timeline »

Yea Suki is the big reason I keep reading. You can't help but love her treatment of others even after her liver was used as a golden corral buffet dish.

I wont miss the others on the comic (well I would like more Lori and Katie could really work if she grew up) but Suki... World needs far more Suki.

Maximum Suki!

Tako

Post by Tako »

Tython wrote:Again alot of these plot points would have made more sense if we didn't lose a book since this is technically book 5. Also considering that Marcy has robot legs it was bound to come up how she got them. Just did not expect this was the reason. Also Katie finally acknowledges that she is getting fed up with the random time warps and just wants to find her sister.

EDIT: also we still are unaware of her current status after the events of the Gorgan sister revenge plot for all we know after Katie and the others are done here she has some what recovered and started the PETM.
That Reptilian, Senator Warrington, was still in charge of PETM when the VC were captured. He was the one who sold the cheerleaders to the Gorgons in exchange for a Simon&Garfunkel alien to eat. So Marcy's life was saved by Katie, Suki and Leonard, got robot legs, and kept working for Senator Warrington and for the Reptilians as public face of PETM.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I just thought of something. How long has it been since they were first Blooped away by the moth eggs? Their time, I mean.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sk'thloq wrote:I just thought of something. How long has it been since they were first Blooped away by the moth eggs? Their time, I mean.
More than 12 hours, less than 24.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Suki's a good person, I'm sad that she's saddled with Katie as an evil sidekick.

Tako

Post by Tako »

timeline wrote:Yea Suki is the big reason I keep reading. You can't help but love her treatment of others even after her liver was used as a golden corral buffet dish.

I wont miss the others on the comic (well I would like more Lori and Katie could really work if she grew up) but Suki... World needs far more Suki.

Maximum Suki!
About Katie, she seems to be far less bitchy and more calm while in human form. It would be nice to watch her interact with the others more while in non-bitchy non-furry mode.

renmei

Post by renmei »

Tython wrote:Again alot of these plot points would have made more sense if we didn't lose a book since this is technically book 5. Also considering that Marcy has robot legs it was bound to come up how she got them. Just did not expect this was the reason. Also Katie finally acknowledges that she is getting fed up with the random time warps and just wants to find her sister.

EDIT: We still are unaware of her current status after the events of the Gorgan sister revenge plot or if she was still a member of this new world order movement for all we know after Katie and the others are done here she has some what recovered and started the PETM as a way to protect Cryptids from the Reptilians because she knows what is out there and ala Capatain America Winter Soldier they infiltrated and slowly took over of course that would be interesting.
I agree. It's possible that this event changes her outlook and this is what leads to the founding of PETM. It doesn't mean she develops a more pleasant personality though. :))

Or....she could be evil. Guess we'll find out.