clarence1123's fan fiction VC ending

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

clarence1123

clarence1123's fan fiction VC ending

Post by clarence1123 »

Hey, It’s me again, I am just writing to say I am sorry about what I rant about the VC/PMS thing Adam Arnold made despite about too much adult things, fanservice, surreal things and other’s which I don’t like :( , but anyway I just made a new thread which is similar to the old one but with additional component and correct spellings because I made a few grammar and spelling mistakes and the old one was locked unless of course it will be attached to the main one: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15184

Anyway, I wish Adam would have made a true Final storyline to both VC/PMS because this VC in Time &Space looks like it’s not a finale arc, it’s a penultimate arc which I can deal with it well anyway I just write this not only to you know hoping that the part with losing the power and immortality will come true after defeating the final big bad along with an epilogue made by shei but also to comfort myself whenever I think about Adam Arnold’s VC/PMS webcomic
Well anyway here is the new and improved version of The pages that will contain in VC final storyline
• Starting with a prologue pages as the VC and PMS get ready for the final battle flashbacks of the previous arcs starting with fang service along with the first paranormal mystery squad first to the current arc

• Title page-Vampire Cheerleaders –FOREVER or THE BIG FINALE (this page will be a title page) showing the group of vampire cheerleaders and paranormal mystery squad along with Leonard with their battle gear preparing for their final battle with the big bad

• Okay guys let’s do this! :this page refers to both Lori and Stephanie telling their fellow vampire cheerleaders and squad member to get ready to fight the big bad as he approaches signaling the final battle

• THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS: A big splash page shows both the big bad and his army and the VC/PMS gang approaching to each other as what is about to be their final battle begins.

• Many more Pages will involve the Vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal squad united to give a final battle to the big bad and his minions especially with each members of the good guys confess their love to each other like Leonard and Heather for example.

•Then later pages will have the Vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal Squad reaching its climax as they give a BIG blow to the big bad with a explosion and then after the battle ends with the big bad dead and coming out of the wreckage of the final battle are the vampire cheerleaders and the Paranormal mystery squad slightly injured but victorious because they saved the world and killed the big bad.

• WE DID IT! : The page has the VC and PMS feeling victorious that they defeated the big bad but one of the members begin to have a slight realization.

• Wait, why am I not healing and why isn't my fangs coming out? :This page has one of the vampire cheerleaders realizing that her fangs didn't come out and the wounds aren't healing.

• WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! : has both the Vampire cheerleaders and the Paranormal mystery squad members realize they lost their powers except Charlotte because she now only has some plain magic powers but not too much dark power, Until the great good cryptid’s (possibly the moth men or some other great good cryptid) appear in front of them explain the reason on why they lose their powers

• WE LOSE…OUR POWERS! : the page will have the vampire cheerleaders and the paranormal mystery squad members listen from the great good cryptid’s that because they use their powers to destroy the big bad they sacrificed their powers to destroy him without vain..

• Well look on the bright side : the page involves the cheerleaders and the squad look on the bright side that they saved the world and the good cryptid’s from the big bad and decided to move on.

• Go ahead, Heather : Page involves Lori allowing heather to go to Leonard to talk and reconcile him.

• Should we start…you know …relationship? : page involves Heather and Leonard nervously ask to each other that if they are going to start a relationship.

• WOW! :The page involves both Leonard and heather finally accepting their love for each other with Leonard happily in joy because heather finally loves him even though she is now a mortal human being again as Lori and the “former” vampires looked at the couple with Suki saying “wow”

•Guess we have to move on as well :The Page involves Lori and her friends decided they should move on as well now that they lose their vampire powers and their immortality as she explained it to Stephanie in a joke "that she might finally have a perfect senior year" but Stephanie notices JC’S disappointing face.

• What’s wrong JC! :The page has Stephanie asking JC what’s wrong as he felt slightly disappointed because after all those years he no longer has the dhampir powers within him.

• Cheer up :The page has Stephanie telling JC that he can fight the demons without the dhampir powers anyway which gives him a bit smile as they looked each other smiling.

• Katie is glad to be human again : This Page has Katie approaching to her Sister Stephanie and JC that she is slightly sad that she no longer has werewolf powers but is glad that she is a normal human being again, Which Stephanie understands that she jokingly tells her she might find some “proper” boyfriends which gives katie a dull face from her sisters lame jokes.

• It’s a new day: This page has the former vampire cheerleaders and the Paranormal mystery squad gang looking at the sunset to represent that peace has finally come at last and their long grueling battle with the big bad has finally come to an end with Lori saying "Looks like i wont be needing a sun tan lotion anymore." and hope that is the final page drawn by Michael Shelfer as I hope shei will draw the epilogue.

• Epilogue and shies BACK! : a possible title name for the epilogue pages to conclude the vampire cheerleaders webcomic showing the shie version of the final page which shows The members of the vampire cheerleaders and the Paranormal mystery squad looking at the sunset front view with a smile on their face thinking that their long battle is finally over and also to show that shei (hopefully) will draw the epilogue pages.

• Two years later..: This page takes place two years later in a college mess hall where heather and Leonard, who are now students in college and a romantic couple as they eat the meal together like lovers. Similar like the famous lady and the tramp spaghetti scene.

• Katie Kane -Moment killer : named after the scene from the sitcom scrubs “Elliot Reid” moment killer and like the title Katie who is now Heather and Leonard’s roommate and their third wheel interrupts the lovers intimate moment because she got a email from her sister Stephanie in her iphone

• Dear sis : this page as narrated by Stephanie in her letter to Katie explains about the few weeks after her marriage with her new husband J.C form a new paranormal mystery squad like the old one which is also the new section of the PETM.

• Whatever happened to Marcy O'Keeffe : this page as narrated by steph explains about her husband JC now promoted as the Field Director of PETM as shown in his inauguration with a miserable and grumpy Marcy, who is now demoted and is literally Reassigned to Antarctica as she screamed along with her fellow officers to run away from a yeti as she considers this situation a miserable thing for her. :((

• Old ones: this page has steph, explaining about the members of the old Paranormal mystery squad now joining the new squad which consists of Charlotte, who now works part time as a mystic teacher to teach young students about the proper use of magic and Lita who is now doomed to remain as her personal assistant to perform magical experiments which she is uncomforted with but is her only way of living.

• New ones : this page has steph explaining about the the new members of the squad such as the former vampire cheerleaders Charlotte who is now a Frankenstein lady monster since she is resurrected from the dead and her new husband a stereotypical Frankenstein monster.

• We are doing fine…: page involves the squad continuing their never ending battle against the evil cryptid’s around the world and space especially helping Suki who now makes her living rebuilding the Cryptid’s society and city from the big bads reign as she is now one of the leaders of the rebuilt cryptid democratic society though she doesn't have her vampire powers anymore.

• Wish you were there : The letter concludes with Steph explaining about the squad having free time when they aren't fighting evil cryptid’s by going to famous tourist spots and also asks Katie that if she is on spring break she will visit them to fight along with them during their adventures and it ends with the squad waving to kate in their Miami beach vacation picture with the message saying wish you were there. :-H

•This thing reminds of my parents :This page has Heather after listening from the letter Katie read saying that this kind of thing of both Katie and Stephanie reminds her of her parents after she leaves them alone with her sister who are now afraid of her.

• Heather's parents are afraid of their new child : This page shows Heather's parents who are hiding behind their couch are afraid of their second daughter who is a cute toddler playing, but is confused by her parents fear because they think she might have some vampire powers like Heather does, Both Leonard and Katie asks if she should tell them that her little sister doesn't have vampire powers including her , but heather decides in a mischief way that she should let it stay this way as she lets her strict parents be cowards anyway even though she doesn't have vampire powers anymore.

•Any boyfriends Katie? : Leonard asks Katie if she found any boy friends, but Katie tells both Leonard and heather she got tons of them even though she doesn't have werewolf powers anymore as shown with too many boys beginning to attract Katie with hearts on their eyes in a cartoon anime way.

• Remember about Zoe and Lesley : Leonard begins to think that since that final battle from two years ago ended thing have really changed for them as he begins to talk to heather and Katie about Zoe and Lesley who are now a lesbian couple and are famous models they even appeared in some real housewives type reality shows.

• You’re Kidding…: Page show Leonard explaining about Zoe and Lesley when they are in one of the episodes of the reality show a fellow houseguest makes fun of them that since they are no longer scary vampires they are just weak which angers them.

• ANYONE ELSE WANT TO MAKE FUN OF US! : page shows Zoe and Lesley after getting angered by their fellow houseguest they beat her up showing that they may not have vampire powers anymore but they are considered “Badass normal” as they asked any other houseguests if they want to make fun of them as well as the other houseguests nervously said no after seeing their fellow houseguest got injured by angry former vampires.

• Guess we have a great life: The page has after the trio talks about the changes after the final battle has Leonard, heather and Katie thinking that despite no longer having their cursed powers like werewolves, Dhampirs and Vampires their life is great without them as Heather begins to realize something.

• I forgot about Lori: Heather realizes that she forgot to talk about Lori as she tell Leonard and Katie about her since the fight with the big bad has ended and losing the vampire powers Lori has quickly become an honorary student at some university and last week she finally earned a degree

• The bell interrupts: The page has heather about to reveal to Leonard and Katie reveals what happened to Lori after graduating from college a bell rings meaning that class is starting again

• I promise I’ll finish explaining about Lori soon..: the page has Heather as she is about to go to class tells Katie and Leonard that her promise that she will finish explaining about Lori in their dorm room

• Meanwhile back in bakertown High: This Page takes place back in bakertown high where students are begin to gossip each other such as boys talking about girls and sports while girls beginning to talk about makeup ,boys and stuff as the class door begins to open.

• Good afternoon class..: This page shows A new mysterious teacher comes to the class with the male students begin to have their mouths wide open and their eyes beginning to glare as the teacher writes her name in the board.

• Miss Lori Thurston: This page has the new teacher revealing to herself as bakertown high graduate Lori Thurston indicating that Lori earns a teaching degree from a university and becomes a teacher at bakertown high there is a panel in which human female cheerleaders and valley girls beginning to go envy and jealous at her.

• I was a student a long time like you ..well almost: This page will have Lori begins to tell the students that she was a student like them and now she is about to teach them well while male students attract to her more like drooling idiots with hearts on their eyes as she does a sexy teacher pose.

• This is gonna “suck”: This page will be a final splash with Lori explaining to the students that if each of them get bad grades then their future life is about to “suck” as she is shown with an “Anti heroic smile” with her fangs indicates that Lori may be a mortal and can age like the others it shows that she still has some vampire powers within her. (~~)

• The End Page (like the title says The end)

Well at least this is going to comfort me for a while whenever I thought of Adam Arnold's VC/PMS I am going to read it to comfort myself in this forum and also hope that they have the “Brought down to normal part along with the final battle will come true cause webcomic manga stories which include comedy,supernatural and action should include some final battle in it.

Anyway though I didn't like VC/PMS because of too much adult things, fanservice, surreal things and other things i said but at least its envy help me inspire to make a vampire webcomic/graphic novel type with a mixture of almost anime style like generator Rex does someday but will have the vampires be different (not twilight like) /:)
Last edited by clarence1123 on Fri May 16, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Nightgazer Starlight

Re: The pages that will contain in VC final storyline v2

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Huh?
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Just keep calm and carry on.
The iceman cometh

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:Huh?
Was my reaction.
But click at "Search user’s posts" and look through links. You'll repeat the same a dozen times and then roll under the table laughing. ;))
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

Dude...this is just wish fulfillment. The more specific this gets, the less likely it is to happen. The fact is, Vampire Cheerleaders in Time and Space is not a finale arc, and most likely it's not a penultimate arc either. You might have to come to terms with the fact that this show has some mileage behind it and can go on for quite a long while. We won't know if it's a finale until Word of God says it is.

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

If Adam Arnold is this God, then this is the last chapter. Just search his posts.
The iceman cometh

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

Heh...so this is the final arc of the storyline. Sorry to hear that. Clarence1123 is right about one thing. This doesn't feel like final arc material (at least not yet), nor should it be a final arc.

On the flipside, Clarence1123 has a HUGE BONER about the vampires losing their powers. They're not wizards, they're immortal undead creatures! They're not going to revert back to being human ever again...EVER! Also, I'm pretty sure the Heather ship has sailed a LONG time ago. Leonard's with Suki now...unless Katie can do something about that.

I'm honestly not sure how the Vampire Cheerleaders in an of themselves could wrap up, but I'm wondering about PETM and Marcy O'Keefe's deal. There is too much about her that seems way, WAY off. If there is anyone who could potentially be a big bad in this series it's definitely her. The fact that she herself isn't a cryptid makes her all the more mysterious as a person. If there's one thing I wanna see, it's how things get resolved with her.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Sokora wrote:Dude...this is just wish fulfillment. The more specific this gets, the less likely it is to happen. The fact is, Vampire Cheerleaders in Time and Space is not a finale arc, and most likely it's not a penultimate arc either. You might have to come to terms with the fact that this show has some mileage behind it and can go on for quite a long while. We won't know if it's a finale until Word of God says it is.
Iceman wrote:If Adam Arnold is this God, then this is the last chapter. Just search his posts.
True, Adam thinks that VCinT&S is the finale arc if it does then i bet its going to end in a metafictional funny way (breaking the fourth wall that is) :)) ,But for me it isn't :|
Sokora wrote:Heh...so this is the final arc of the storyline. Sorry to hear that. Clarence1123 is right about one thing. This doesn't feel like final arc material (at least not yet), nor should it be a final arc.

On the flipside, Clarence1123 has a HUGE BONER about the vampires losing their powers. They're not wizards, they're immortal undead creatures! They're not going to revert back to being human ever again...EVER! Also, I'm pretty sure the Heather ship has sailed a LONG time ago. Leonard's with Suki now...unless Katie can do something about that.

I'm honestly not sure how the Vampire Cheerleaders in an of themselves could wrap up, but I'm wondering about PETM and Marcy O'Keefe's deal. There is too much about her that seems way, WAY off. If there is anyone who could potentially be a big bad in this series it's definitely her. The fact that she herself isn't a cryptid makes her all the more mysterious as a person. If there's one thing I wanna see, it's how things get resolved with her.

About what you said that VCinT&S doesn't feel like final arc material (at least not yet), nor should it be a final arc Told ya B-) it doesn't look like a final arc to me anyway .

and about what you said about current plot lines of vampire cheerleaders such as "Heather ship has sailed a LONG time ago. Leonard's with Suki now...unless Katie can do something about that." or that "PETM and Marcy " part with the part of "not going to revert back to being human ever again...EVER!" you know what i think this is why i hate that Vampire cheerleaders webcomic :-L why,

Loose plot lines that's one thing , didn't follow what major arc it is ,what important elements it needs and have it as a harem anime thing with no true love thing and no first love crush,loving couple part that just stupid,worse part doesn't have the trope "who wants to live forever!" , even worser genre too weirder and surreal This is why i really really hate that webcomic. X(

Which is why i made the "vampire cheerleaders Forever" thing my proper conclusion to the series and the only thing that comforts whenever i think of that horrible webcomic. :ymblushing:

But at least its hatred and envy gives me an idea i can make a similar vampire webcomic/part manga/part comic thing but it will have action it will take place in a urban city,it will have some street teenage kid who wears a hood ,it wont have twilight by Stephanie myer elements and you never gonna believe this there will be no immortality part in this vampire tale of mine because as tv trope would say this one contains "Our Vampires are different" part ;)
Last edited by clarence1123 on Tue May 13, 2014 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

and about what you said about current plot lines of vampire cheerleaders such as "Heather ship has sailed a LONG time ago. Leonard's with Suki now...unless Katie can do something about that." or that "PETM and Marcy " part with the part of "not going to revert back to being human ever again...EVER!" you know what i think this is why i hate that Vampire cheerleaders webcomic :-L why,

So you're pissed about loose plotlines I understand...But you're mad that Leonard is with Suki and that the Vampire Cheerleaders will never be human? I don't understand why that's a thing with you?
Loose plot lines that's one thing , didn't follow what major arc it is ,what important elements it needs...

Some stories don't have a singular major arc. Some are made of smaller stories that are strung together. When they are connected well, you have good worldbuilding. If not, it's episodic. Personally, I don't know if 5 stories are enough for Vampire Cheerleaders/Paranormal Mystery Squad.
and have it as a harem anime thing with no true love thing and no first love crush,loving couple part that just stupid,
As for the harem thing? It's not really a harem since that would imply that all the girls are in love with one guy. They aren't. If anything, they're mostly using him as a mindless slave/love toy. The closest thing we've got is the Suki/Leonard romance going on. Katie is still trying to decide whether or not she wants to go for Leonard. The fact that Leonard isn't with Heather is a curve ball I welcome. Sorry if that unexpected twist pisses you off. Seriously, did you WANT Vampire Cheerleaders to be a harem, or are you pissed off because you think it IS a harem?
worse part doesn't have the trope "who wants to live forever!" ,This is why i really really hate that webcomic.
You mean this one?:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... iveForever

Personally I think that's a lame trope. I'm not sure why you'd want the Cheerleaders to be sad about living forever. Not only does it go against being a cheerleader, it goes against their characters in general. The cheerleaders are bitches, and they'd relish in living forever, hanging out and having fun. Having the cheerleaders want to die is just...depressing.
Which is why i made the "vampire cheerleaders Forever" thing my proper conclusion to the series and the only thing that comforts whenever i think of that horrible webcomic. :ymblushing:
Which makes absolutely no fucking sense. Your title is "Vampire Cheerleaders Forever" but your ending has the "Vampire" removed from the cheerleaders. Which means they're not vampires, and they don't live forever, which means they are only cheerleaders now. And yet you INSIST on having an ending where the Cheerleaders are no longer vampires. Why!? Why do you want it to end this way so badly?

Nightgazer Starlight

clarence1123 wrote:This is why i really really hate that webcomic. X(
Then, why are you here?
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

I think he wants to vent...and he's hoping that Adam will make his ending of Vampire Cheerleaders.

Nightgazer Starlight

Sokora wrote:he's hoping that Adam will make his ending of Vampire Cheerleaders.
Then he's a complete and utter fool.
---

Signature

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

I don't come across a lot of people like him. He does interest me.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Sokora wrote:

So you're pissed about loose plotlines I understand...But you're mad that Leonard is with Suki and that the Vampire Cheerleaders will never be human? I don't understand why that's a thing with you?

Well at the beginning of the story Leonard has a crush on heather on the first story i thought it can be fully evolved in the final story as they both confess their love for each other like any stories as in the trope "The first girl wins" well most of them anyway.And the reason is that vampire powers are kind of a curse including some powers of the PMS members so i thought in the final storyarc they sacrificed their powers to defeat the big bad like some Epic heroes stories did for example Edward in Fullmetal alchemist sacrificed his Alchemist powers to finally rescue Al and kamen rider kuuga defeats the big bad but possibly loose his powers in the end though he regains them in the crossover films including Kamen rider OOO when eiji used all his coin powers including the tajador combo to finally kill the big bad.
Sokora wrote:
Loose plot lines that's one thing , didn't follow what major arc it is ,what important elements it needs...

Some stories don't have a singular major arc. Some are made of smaller stories that are strung together. When they are connected well, you have good worldbuilding. If not, it's episodic. Personally, I don't know if 5 stories are enough for Vampire Cheerleaders/Paranormal Mystery Squad.
True but it feels like it needs an epic final arc with a huge epic final battle especially when it has to resolve some loose plot holes since it is action comedy supernatural manga same with some shonen manga's from japan
Sokora wrote:
and have it as a harem anime thing with no true love thing and no first love crush,loving couple part that just stupid,
As for the harem thing? It's not really a harem since that would imply that all the girls are in love with one guy. They aren't. If anything, they're mostly using him as a mindless slave/love toy. The closest thing we've got is the Suki/Leonard romance going on. Katie is still trying to decide whether or not she wants to go for Leonard. The fact that Leonard isn't with Heather is a curve ball I welcome. Sorry if that unexpected twist pisses you off. Seriously, did you WANT Vampire Cheerleaders to be a harem, or are you pissed off because you think it IS a harem?
Well for me it looks like a harem thing with no true love and i dont love it.
Sokora wrote:
worse part doesn't have the trope "who wants to live forever!" ,This is why i really really hate that webcomic.
You mean this one?:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... iveForever

Personally I think that's a lame trope. I'm not sure why you'd want the Cheerleaders to be sad about living forever. Not only does it go against being a cheerleader, it goes against their characters in general. The cheerleaders are bitches, and they'd relish in living forever, hanging out and having fun. Having the cheerleaders want to die is just...depressing.
I get it that it has the trope living forever is awesome with immortal immaturity but the reason to have the vampire cheerleaders lose their immortality and powers at the end of the final storyarc is because since they been immortal for too long. The end of the final storyarc will have them loose their cursed but awesome powers and decided they should deal with it and move on now that they lose their immortality.
Sokora wrote:
Which makes absolutely no fucking sense. Your title is "Vampire Cheerleaders Forever" but your ending has the "Vampire" removed from the cheerleaders. Which means they're not vampires, and they don't live forever, which means they are only cheerleaders now. And yet you INSIST on having an ending where the Cheerleaders are no longer vampires. Why!? Why do you want it to end this way so badly?
Well the reason i chose the title "Forever" because most final story titles and final episode title has the word "forever" which represents that we readers or viewers will always remember them as if they are still there, especially since that it makes fun of pop culture so why have the subtitle "forever" in it.Well the reason why i have the ending of vampire cheerleaders to have the "brought down to normal" ending thing is because since the cheerleaders vampire powers and some of the powers of some members of the PMS like dhampirs,werewolves and those that perform dark magic were cursed, why not have them loose it after their final battle wit the big bad they were shocked they lost it at first but they decided to accept it because it was worth it since they saved the world from the big bad just like how Edward Elric accept to lose his alchemy powers in the end after rescuing al because for him he is a worthless normal being when they didn't save the little girl from many "arcs" ago.
And the reason to have Lori who will be the only one to keep her vampire powers but still a mortal being because she's been using her vampire powers too long so perhaps that after she is now a mortal she however still keeps her vampire traits within her like mina harker for example.
Sokora wrote:I think he wants to vent...and he's hoping that Adam will make his ending of Vampire Cheerleaders.
I was, but now that Adam decided to make his own ending it doesn't matter because i decided to put this thread as a comfort for my mind whenever i think of that horrible webcomic.
Nightgazer Starlight wrote:
clarence1123 wrote:This is why i really really hate that webcomic. X(
Then, why are you here?
Trying to calm myself when ever i think of that horrible webcomic which is why i come to this thread.
Sokora wrote:I don't come across a lot of people like him. He does interest me.
True. :)

Sokora

Post by Sokora »

So...from what I understand, you're angry that things didn't go the way you expected. And Vampire Cheerleaders is horrible because of that.

First off, while we're in the final arc of the story, we're in the middle of it, not the end. Our big bad battle may be yet to come. I don't see them losing their powers or anything but an epic battle is certainly not out of the question.

Second. I know you may think this is a harem...but it's not. A harem requires a large group of girls (although even three would do it) to go after a single guy and to compete with eachother to get him. Clearly this hasn't happened at all. And no, the Booty Call doesn't count. They were all in on it. As for the rule of the first girl winning...well...sometimes it's good to break those tropes.

Third. Just how long have Lori and her vampires had their powers? Who knows. Heather just got them so it might be unfair for her to lose it so soon. Personally I don't think we've seen enough of the Vampire Cheerleaders to warrant them losing anything. Thing is, we've never really seen any examples where Cryptids lose their powers and become human. From what we know, Cryptids are usually born that way and stay that way. Also, in what way have the Vampire Cheerleaders been cursed? The fact that they are cryptids? That just makes them a different species which is part of the point of Vampire Cheerleaders.

And Finally. Do they really NEED to lose their powers? If they were so cursed, then having them become human would be a good thing. Yet what you want is to have them "sacrifice" their vampirism in order to "defeat the final boss". Think hard on the story. We don't know who are final boss is, nor do we see where the need to sacrifice powers would come from. At the very least it's got to make sense. It's not a paint by numbers process. You have to think of everything around you, that's what makes for a good story.

Personally speaking, I'm of the opinion that vampires are not wizards or superheroes. They're not simply an augmented human who becomes ordinary once you remove the cool powers. They're a different species. Plus, vampires are undead, a trait that people easily forget. If there's one reason they're cursed its because in most cases (the better ones), vampirism (and werewolfism too) is a one way flight, not a return trip.

I have my own issues with Vampire Cheerleaders, but I'll discuss that later. I have some work that needs to be done.