14-04-23 [VC] Holding The Line

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Varanus

Re: 14-04-23 [VC] Holding The Line

Post by Varanus »

TBeholder wrote:Well, yeah. But since feeding is presumably not her choice, other than where to start (kind of by definition), it's simply one of inevitable consequences of releasing her from that chamberpot without banishing.
Given she could afford to ask for virgins I would say it is her choice. Heck we never see her referring to feeding that way to be a necessity as much as a way to power herself up. Succubi can feed without killing after all.
Nope. I don't remember this. When? She captured a bunch of humans, ran off, created a magical doll house for her servants working on the gate and summoned her fiance (which didn't work as planned). Not seeing an actual attempt to "kill off all humans" here. It did look like she wanted to use Las Vegas as their own fridge, but that's about it. Otherwise the whole mess comes across as either plain predation or old-style "let's try and see how much I can grab before others try and see how much I can hold" conquest with zero reconnaissance (as opposed to now that she learned new rules of the game).
She seemed to think her "great one" would cause human extinction, hence the genocidal part. That is when she is told they can't find any more virgins for her to kill/eat she remarks that she won't miss the human race when her plans are completed (don't have the comic handy so I can't give a exact quote). I don't know how that can be read in any way except that she apparently thought her giant demon would kill off humanity, i.e. genocide.

TBeholder
BANNED

Re: 14-04-23 [VC] Holding The Line

Post by TBeholder »

She gets the news here... and where she talks about extinction of her food?
Either way, my point was - even if Lita was genocidal, she could just fit in this much better. :)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood