13-12-06 [VC] Leonard, The Walking Dead Man

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: 13-12-06 [VC] Leonard, The Walking Dead Man

Post by Adam_Arnold »

timeline wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:
verityheld wrote: This is true, the strip has gone from high school life to . . . . I'm not certain what. Then I look at Suki, and everything is fine.
Eerie Cuties, Magick Chicks, Dangerously Chloe, and School Bites all have the whole high school life side of things pretty much covered. Vampire Cheerleaders/Paranormal Mystery Squad needed to take things in unique direction.
And that direction? Pirate queen Suki and her misfit crew. Watch as She takes down the corrupt united federation, peacefully ends the war against the reptiles, and finds a pair of dark sunglasses. Yeeeaaaa!!
One lost scene I had in mind long, long ago involved Suki and the others in cages in Cressida's warehouse and Suki found a pair of counterfeit sunglasses and they were reenacting major scenes from various seasons of CSI: Miami. You know, taking on the Mala Noche and all that... and there being some crossover with Dexter... and then CSI: Miami got cancelled.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Those two are indeed made for each other :3
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

And deserve each other. :)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood