11-11-13 [VC] Cooking by the Book

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

TBeholder
BANNED

Re: 11-11-13 [VC] Cooking by the Book

Post by TBeholder »

Well, yeah. She's funny in her own way.
timeline wrote:The whole Suki in a video game thing makes no sense though. Maybe she thinks she is dreaming about being in a video game. That would at least fit.
You are not comparing, but looking a vacuum-borne spherical horse in the teeth. /:)
The question is not does it make much sense. The question is whether it make less sense than taking everything at the face value and thus concluding that she apparently blasted herself out of the Earth's gravity well with the Hello Kitty Sonic Detonator? :))
timeline wrote:I will say if we are going with this over the top Suki for the rest of this, its more likely that she went a little nuts from the events at the end of the last chapter when they where getting tortured and ready to be eaten then her original transform.
Well.. she could decide that "the world is crazy, all is vanity of vanities, have fun when you can" or something like this.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

mittfh wrote:
Kiggy wrote:I dunno. That egg looks like the kind that has a facehugger inside. X_X
I'm pretty sure that egg is the ceraova which got Katie and Leonard into this mess in the first place...
Oh, I know it is. But, since 1979, all weird looking eggs in space are to be held suspect…. :-B
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Otsdarva

Post by Otsdarva »

vampire hunter D wrote:Basically....Suki is Malkavian.
I was waiting for that >:)

Nightgazer Starlight

Post by Nightgazer Starlight »

Why is Suki cooking anything?

I thought her kind of vampire couldn't eat or drink anything but water and blood. I know she can drink water down. Blood plasma is 90% water you know.

So why would Suki be cooking anything.
---

Signature

My fanfics can be found right here.

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Nightgazer Starlight wrote:So why would Suki be cooking anything.
It may be the case that vampires can still eat (and derive a certain amount of pleasure from) ordinary foods, but only gain nutrition / sustenance from blood. Besides which, this was a shout-out to a certain Magnús Scheving's TV series...

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

It not "may be the case", we have seen them having blood as an additional food requirement. More so in the trunk *C-verse, of course.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

timeline

Post by timeline »

I personally just thought she saw the cryp's in the cages and decided to feed them in usual Suki fashion. She was after all in there spot before (held for food) and she seems to have a connection with them (que sera sera)