Dream Girl?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Sination

Dream Girl?

Post by Sination »

Out of any person, fictional or real, my dream girl would have to be Zii. Going by her "Sweet 70's Rock!" outburst I'm guessing we have the same taste in music. Energetic, adventurous, and has another side to her that tries to burst out, like when she had incident with DiDi and when she popped in to watch and have a little popcorn. The hairstyle, figure, and the way she dresses too, all things I find attractive. If only she were real, eh?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: Dream Girl?

Post by midgetshrimp »

Yea, it's a bit depressing...

Haha

ha

ha...

:cry:
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

icilaba

Post by icilaba »

Well there are girls like that, as a matter of fact one of my good friend his quite like that... She has a boyfriend though, I guess im out of luck... :roll:

BadSketchs

Post by BadSketchs »

*Deletes earlier content*

I am sorry... i don't believe in dreams girls. One day, i will come a crossed a girl that i can't do without...
Badsketchs! No i didn't forget the e... that was on purpose!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

For my next comment, don't laugh.

Contrary to pretty the person I may have seemed to be by each post I've put up, I consider myself a hopeless romantic. (Hey, you! Yeah, you, I told you not to laugh!) Even got married once, and that dream girl seemed to get hazier and hazier as the wedding date approached. Y'know what I've learned?

Dream girls only exist when you close your eyes, and there's a reason for that. Because they're too perfect to be interesting for longer than that span. Even those with so-called "flaws". Real girls frustrate you, make you feel guilty for being a guy even though that's clearly what gender you were when they met, even cause you to doubt your worth as a human being sometimes. Then, they do something that touches you so deeply you're awestruck and dumbfounded.

Don't worry, I'll go back to being shallow and fixating on aspects of women's anatomy after this. ;) I promise.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Sination

Post by Sination »

Yes, a dream girl is almost a myth anymore, but that's for a reason. People seem to think they met the woman/man of their dreams every time they're in a relationship, and the person they were meant to be with forever is that person, each and every time. I don't believe there's only one person out there for everyone. The world is a big place, for us anyway, and their are billions of men and women around the world, and you could end up with any one of them. A dream girl/guy is someone who has every quality you want in a person, right? Wrong. The person of your dreams is NOT what you thought you always wanted, but more than that, something you didn't think of before, something about them that makes them different from everyone else. If you look for someone like this, you most likely won't have any luck, but you will find one whether you're looking or not, and hopefully they think the same of you. Don't go out looking for that dream person, let them find you, that's the way life is.

Ps: For Dirty n Evil, breasts, ass, etc. etc.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I never understood the concept of the "dream girl". If you want a dream girl, just brew one up in your basement. That's what I did! :twisted:

I may be odd, but the idea of "one and only one" bothers me. There's one person with whom I remain, this is true. She does the same for me (I made her that way, after all... :D ). However, the idea that there's only gonna be one person who ever tickles your fancy, or makes you feel safe and comforted, or whatever, never really even appealed to me.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Sination

Post by Sination »

Like I explained before, there's billions of people in the world, and a hundred or two can fit that description, but don't pass up the chance if you find one, you most likely will never find another. Another thing is that even if you do find someone else like that, you're bond with the person you're with should be stronger by then, and it won't matter.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Sination wrote:Ps: For Dirty n Evil, breasts, ass, etc. etc.
Thank you, Sination. It was touch and go there for a bit, but I feel better. :twisted:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Sination

Post by Sination »

Thank you, Sination. It was touch and go there for a bit, but I feel better. :twisted:
Then mission accomplished.
Last edited by Sination on Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

BadSketchs

Dream Girl?

Post by BadSketchs »

;p i Agree(as you can tell by my post)

I guess the closest thing to "dream girl" now a days is a girl who loves you and puts up with YOUR bullshit!

That would be a girl for me!

Like the other day, a gal friend of mine asked, "what is your idea of a perfect date"

1) I have never been on a date! So no clue.
2) I don't know!

She didn't like my answer!

There are many pluses to being single for this long... the one i care about atm... is that i don't have a kid!! *Cheers*
Badsketchs! No i didn't forget the e... that was on purpose!

Funkatron

Post by Funkatron »

Dirty n Evil wrote:For my next comment, don't laugh.

Contrary to pretty the person I may have seemed to be by each post I've put up, I consider myself a hopeless romantic. (Hey, you! Yeah, you, I told you not to laugh!) Even got married once, and that dream girl seemed to get hazier and hazier as the wedding date approached. Y'know what I've learned?

Dream girls only exist when you close your eyes, and there's a reason for that. Because they're too perfect to be interesting for longer than that span. Even those with so-called "flaws". Real girls frustrate you, make you feel guilty for being a guy even though that's clearly what gender you were when they met, even cause you to doubt your worth as a human being sometimes. Then, they do something that touches you so deeply you're awestruck and dumbfounded.

Don't worry, I'll go back to being shallow and fixating on aspects of women's anatomy after this. ;) I promise.
Ditto on the hopeless romantic part. I guess my dream girl now is someone who would put up with me :p

dunit

Post by dunit »

I'm engaged, so yeah I guess I've already found my dream girl.. probably... ofcourse i have, yes, yes I have. so yeah.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

dunit wrote:I'm engaged, so yeah I guess I've already found my dream girl.. probably... ofcourse i have, yes, yes I have. so yeah.
Nice save. :P
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Sination

Post by Sination »

Putting up with me is definitely one of the things that sets dream girl aside from crush, but that's not going to keep the spark in your relationship.