YouTubers

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

YouTubers

Post by farthingale »

Sooo... how many people here have YouTube accounts? And actively post vids?

(I searched for this topic and couldn't find any ref, so forgive me if I'm Captain Repeato.)

BTW, here's my channel.
Last edited by farthingale on Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Phoenix

Re: YouTubers

Post by Phoenix »

I only watch em :)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I don't like youtube, the quality is far too poor to interest me so I only tend to look at it when people point me to something.

Surprised Fen hasn't answered yet as I thought she had a youTube channel.

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

I do, but I don't really use it for posting videos. Youtube fails me, since 99% of my uploads never finish and it aso ruins the vid quality. I use trilulilu, mostly:P. I do always plan(but never do) to upload lots of live videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fenul this is it.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

I'm with you on the quality, and I also find thath it tends to knock my dance videos out of audio synch by about a third of a second, which is annoying because I mix them with great attention to timing.
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I get that alot too that the vids I've watched on it, the audio sync seems to be off. Its weird how people want quality, yet they still frequent something poor quality like Youtube...you just know as soon as a high quality version comes along, everyone will switch.

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

Bear wrote:I get that alot too that the vids I've watched on it, the audio sync seems to be off. Its weird how people want quality, yet they still frequent something poor quality like Youtube...you just know as soon as a high quality version comes along, everyone will switch.
Well vids that are uploaded in high def do have the option next to them, to watch the vid in high res. It's just not the default.
Image Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I only use it. Every once in a while. Though I am in at least one video on Youtube. :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

Don Alexander wrote:I only use it. Every once in a while. Though I am in at least one video on Youtube. :|
Ho yeah? LINKAGE!
Image Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

farthingale wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:I only use it. Every once in a while. Though I am in at least one video on Youtube. :|
Ho yeah? LINKAGE!
It's probably not what you expect...

Hidden here.

At ca. 37 seconds, left hand side. You'd probably have to look me up in the picture thread to even recognize me.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

Don Alexander wrote:
farthingale wrote:
Ho yeah? LINKAGE!
It's probably not what you expect...

Hidden here.

At ca. 37 seconds, left hand side. You'd probably have to look me up in the picture thread to even recognize me.
Dude, that's so cheating.

Well. I don't cheat.
Image Image

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

farthingale wrote:Dude, that's so cheating.
Hey! :-o I never claimed it was a video of me. Just said I'm in one. As in, visible in the video somewhere.

And I'm very glad there's not more...
farthingale wrote:Well. I don't cheat.
Well, you sure can move! Highly aesthetic. ;;) I even like the song, as weird as that is.
ImageImage

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Ah, if you count the few seconds, I am in quite a few youtube videos as well. Sadly, clubs have bad lighting and people had cheap camers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z0Z4xUBxcA this would have been an awesome video of me being dragged out of the middle of the wall of death(I always want to be King of Pogo but they always take me to one side:( fskers).
Though you can't see a thing, if you knew Romanian you'd hear the band shooing me away.

Also, my bra is a legend. (what bad cameras do to it. Make it invisible, will they?:()

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Invisible bras, you say? :D

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

only to the camera ;)
(more seriously though, i hadn't realized the guy put my bra on his head until getting this video. I was in the back :P and just thought they ignore it...like everybody else does :( ).