Is Bear doing a good job?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Is Bear doing a good job as Beary-Mod of the forums?

Yes! Of course, Bear is awesome!
27%
Booo! no, Bear sucks!
4%
Maybe...
No votes
Who's Bear?
19%
Do I smell bacon?
50%

Total votes: 26

Bear
BANNED

Re: Is Bear doing a good job?

Post by Bear »

I need to get onto Giz about more smileys since only she can install more, otherwise I'd have done it.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:I need to get onto Giz about more smileys since only she can install more, otherwise I'd have done it.
Wow!! I hadn't realized that's even possible.

So we conclude: It's the gods who give you smileys! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well messaged Giz so *fingers crossed*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:And DA is crying because he can't have a 'love puddle' at work, and he's not allowed to ask 'pics or it didn't happen' anymore. lol.
Well, I actually would not want to love puddle with the people at work, and why am I not allowed to ask that anymore?? Actually, others asked that more often... :roll:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:Whyfore with the crying? *snruffles up to DA* Nofore with the crying. :oops: :cry:
That actually has a slightly lengthy answer... I think I'll mosey over to the Confessions thread... So our voyeurs don't miss it. ;)
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Don Alexander wrote:
Bear wrote:And DA is crying because he can't have a 'love puddle' at work, and he's not allowed to ask 'pics or it didn't happen' anymore. lol.
Well, I actually would not want to love puddle with the people at work, and why am I not allowed to ask that anymore?? Actually, others asked that more often... :roll:
Because people ask it too often and we never get the pics... thats why. lol

Edit: I spent my 500th post and beat Don to 500 on this? lol

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Edit: I spent my 500th post and beat Don to 500 on this? lol
You beary bastard... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I was really trying to make my 500th post count!!!
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Thats what you get for being spammy to try and beat me... No-one defeats... Bearynaught!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Thats what you get for being spammy to try and beat me... No-one defeats... Bearynaught!
Hey, your 500th post was the spammy one... ;)

Okay, enough, I gotta get some work done.
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm allowed, its the Abuse of Power paradox. lol.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Bear wrote:Since about Friday :D .
Interesting. Who are they?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Me and erm... Me :D

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I don't know why I haven't been made a welcome addition yet. :roll: I mean really, I'm probably on here more than any two of you put together. :P And we all can agree on how rational and unbiased I am. Right? Am I right? ... Am I? :?
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Asaryu wrote:That's okay. I don't drink anyway. I tend to find I do enough stupid things without stupid-enhancing drugs to help.

I enjoy virtual snuggles. I tend not to virtually snuggle with people I wouldn't snuggle with in real life. I think I am snuggle-deprived in real life. My boyfriend is always tired, and he will be until summer is over.

(He works at a shop that cleans pools. There is about 4-5 months of the year when he is flat-out tired and miserable. The rest of the time he's just quiet)

In conclusion. ::*love puddle*::

(which is what we tend to call it when there are more than five people on the floor/couch in my spare room in various states of undress)
Evidently I live in the wrong country. (I certainly have for the last eight years.)

@Don Alexander: Always remember, people bend over backwards for the people who bend over forwards.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

What about bacon now?
ImageImage