Is Bear doing a good job?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Is Bear doing a good job as Beary-Mod of the forums?

Yes! Of course, Bear is awesome!
27%
Booo! no, Bear sucks!
4%
Maybe...
No votes
Who's Bear?
19%
Do I smell bacon?
50%

Total votes: 26

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Is Bear doing a good job?

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Damn! There must still be someone who believes that...mmm...don't think so :lol:
Don't bet on it. ;)

But you know what? We still like you!! 8-) I mean, we even like Pneu, and Pneu is... well, see his title. :lol:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

We LIKE Pneu? :o

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:We LIKE Pneu? :o
Psssst! :roll:

Well, being a pervert and a sick mind myself, I do, yeah. But I will not bend over for him.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Wouldn't cause too many problems if they're cute... lol

Uhoh... *hides my stash of chocolate, baileys and rum.*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:School teacher? I work in a secondary school (night shift), and my (few) students are between 16 and 28. Being totally evil would cause some problems :lol:
And here I had been hoping grade school, that you'be perverting the minds of impressionable little kids...

16 - 28 - wow! :D Sounds like what Nathan mentioned in the confessions thread... Just from the other PoV. :twisted:

Also, chances are high that they are mostly more prevy and dirty-minded than you. ;) So you can't really corrupt them anymore than they already are.
Teacher2B wrote:At least my students still believe me :lol:
I'm still going to behave myself. Just don't let chocolate, rum or Bailey's next to me :lol:
Okay, noted for the first RL Ma3 forumite gathering.
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Don Alexander wrote: PS.: Don't dsturb bear, Asaryu and Tenjen - I think their exhausted after their snugglethon... :roll:
There is always room for more in a multi-dimensional sunugglethon.

*Looks up with big eyes*

You don't want to snuggle with me? :cry:
Bear wrote:Wow... without even abusing my powers I have women throwing themselves at me :D . I thought Asaryu at the least would have liked paw shaped bruising. ;) . As for coating me in chocolate and nomming me? I'll shut up now.... hehe

And its okay T2B, we know your not innocent. :twisted:
You would prefer I munchmunchmunched you? I have sharp teeth. As for the bruising..I'm a switch. Take a look at the icon if you want to know what side is up today.
Bear wrote:Uhoh... *hides my stash of chocolate, baileys and rum.*
Why is the rum gone?
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I did some grade school with my teaching prac, and I have to say, they are little groin-height cannon-balls on legs. I'm not good with physical contact with someone I haven't had an intelligent conversation with...so being careened into by a wailing 5-year-old, smack into the pelvis while they hug me and try to get my attention is not something you could pay me for.

And high school I found to be a bit dull.

If I ever revisit teaching, I suspect I'll be working with my present lecturer (who keeps badgering me to do a phd) and teaching IKM.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:There is always room for more in a multi-dimensional sunugglethon. *Looks up with big eyes* You don't want to snuggle with me? :cry:
Oh, I'd love too, it's just... I don't get so much out of virt snuggling. ;) And you are pretty much unavailable for RL snuggling. :cry:
Asaryu wrote:Why is the rum gone?
And where is our ninja kitty minion??
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

That's okay. I don't drink anyway. I tend to find I do enough stupid things without stupid-enhancing drugs to help.

I enjoy virtual snuggles. I tend not to virtually snuggle with people I wouldn't snuggle with in real life. I think I am snuggle-deprived in real life. My boyfriend is always tired, and he will be until summer is over.

(He works at a shop that cleans pools. There is about 4-5 months of the year when he is flat-out tired and miserable. The rest of the time he's just quiet)

In conclusion. ::*love puddle*::

(which is what we tend to call it when there are more than five people on the floor/couch in my spare room in various states of undress)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Asaryu wrote:That's okay. I don't drink anyway. I tend to find I do enough stupid things without stupid-enhancing drugs to help.

I enjoy virtual snuggles. I tend not to virtually snuggle with people I wouldn't snuggle with in real life. I think I am snuggle-deprived in real life. My boyfriend is always tired, and he will be until summer is over.

(He works at a shop that cleans pools. There is about 4-5 months of the year when he is flat-out tired and miserable. The rest of the time he's just quiet)

In conclusion. ::*love puddle*::

(which is what we tend to call it when there are more than five people on the floor/couch in my spare room in various states of undress)
I... will go to work and cry now... :cry: :cry: :cry:
ImageImage

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Whyfore with the crying?

*snruffles up to DA*

Nofore with the crying. :oops: :cry:

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

asaryu wrote: I tend not to virtually snuggle with people I wouldn't snuggle with in real life.
@w@

cough* i assume nothing!

Bear has the hearts of the people, and the safety of the forum in mind. Cant ask for more than that.

Well actually we can..like future possible actions when growth and change occurs. dealing with the hostile and moronic elements that may attempt to subvert our lovely forum here.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Don Alexander wrote:[
Asaryu wrote:Why is the rum gone?
And where is our ninja kitty minion??
Coincidence? I. Think. Not.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Erm... forum safety? *drops C4 and pliers and hides Bear-Star plans*

And DA is crying because he can't have a 'love puddle' at work, and he's not allowed to ask 'pics or it didn't happen' anymore. lol.

Hm.. I'd assume the rum theif was T2B, but I do think that all those Cthulhu Fries the Pepperkitty consumes needs something to wash them down...

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm.. you sure? *eyes* Must have been the ninja kitty minion then...