when will we see a gender bend story of eerie cuties

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

clarence1123

when will we see a gender bend story of eerie cuties

Post by clarence1123 »

ear Gisele,David and Maria
After i read chapter 125-150 which is almost half of a gender bend story (and a bimbo transform thing),It makes me wonder ,why not have a special story to eerie cuties about a reverse gender dimension where one of the main characters has been dragged to a different dimension where every character's genders are reversed (eg-male to female and female to male) such as -Mina and layla are male vampires in the reverse gender dimension brooke,willa ,tiffany ,chloe and brooke are male in that dimension Melissa,jacqui and cerise as male warlock' jocks in that reverse gender dimension,kade ,ace and arman as females in the reverse gender dimension,jim as a female toyboy pirate ghost in that reverse gender dimension,and blair as a female ghost possessing a teddy bear please Gisele,David and Maria can you make that into a story in your website please! :)]

Thor

Re: when will we see a gender bend story of eerie cuties

Post by Thor »

Write your own fanfic, dude. No one else is going to do it for you.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

All I could think was...wait, didn't Giz and Dave already to that?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i think we've found our new jonwii
Yet still, I live...

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Actually i need to hear what the authors would say if they can make that? that was the reason why i put a question in their q&A thread

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

I hope not, well they can do what the hell they like to Kade, just leave Ace alone.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Start with chapter 0.9, and read through to chapter 7, skipping 2. That's where you'll find it.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

What i meant to say i just want the creators of the webcomic to know if they could make that but this time in an alternate dimension.

jaimehlers

Post by jaimehlers »

Got money? That's probably the best chance you have of getting the artists to do a specific gender-bend story, by commissioning it from them. Otherwise, not likely. I don't think they do requests like that.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

I dont want to hire them or give a commission i meant them to answer that simple question! /:)

Quote removed. The DAMNed

jaimehlers

Post by jaimehlers »

So, you're basically requesting that they do a multi-page comic chapter of something that you want to see, that has nothing to do with any other part of the comic, and you're not even willing to pay them to do it. I can't speak for them, but I certainly wouldn't do something like that on request.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

'J' wrote:i think we've found our new jonwii
I don't know if this new person is equal to good old jonwii. As crazy as he might have been, I sort of miss him. If clarence here wants to take up the mantle of zaniness, more power to him!
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

NO you people dont understand i meant them to answer my question:
"Dear Gisele,David and Maria
After i read chapter 125-150 which is almost half of a gender bend story (and a bimbo transform thing),It makes me wonder ,why not have a special story to eerie cuties about a reverse gender dimension where one of the main characters has been dragged to a different dimension where every character's genders are reversed (eg-male to female and female to male) such as -Mina and layla are male vampires in the reverse gender dimension brooke,willa ,tiffany ,chloe and brooke are male in that dimension Melissa,jacqui and cerise as male warlock' jocks in that reverse gender dimension,kade ,ace and arman as females in the reverse gender dimension,jim as a female toyboy pirate ghost in that reverse gender dimension,and blair as a female ghost possessing a teddy bear please Gisele,David and Maria can you make that into a story in your website please!"
Thats all.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

It's not in our immediate plans. We don't mind gender bending stories though, so who knows what kind of gender-bender hijinks the future holds.

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Giz wrote:It's not in our immediate plans. We don't mind gender bending stories though, so who knows what kind of gender-bender hijinks the future holds.
Well at least i got the answer now :-? ,now the other part
"perhaps in near future time or when you are making new chapter or story line for the webcomic eerie cuties:
Can you make a reverse gender storyline for the next chapters about one of the main characters of eerie cuties unknowingly entered the reverse gender dimension of the eerie cuties/magic chicks world where the characters genders are reversed but not their traits such as Mina and Layla are male vampires in the reverse gender dimension Brooke, Willa , Tiffany , and Chloe are male in that dimension Melissa,jacqui and cerise are male warlock' jocks in that reverse gender dimension,kade ,ace and arman as females in the reverse gender dimension,jim as a female tomboy pirate ghost in that reverse gender dimension,and blair as a female ghost possessing a teddy bear,It also have one of the main character's unknowingly meet his/her reverse gender counterpart so can you make that in the near future (just say yes or no,If yes :D ,Then when will you make it and when will it be shown?)"