Menage a 3 - Vol 4 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Milnoc

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 4 : Discussion

Post by Milnoc »

One of the characters looks like an older version of the female Ace, almost a "what if" on its own.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Spidrift wrote:The bad news; the cast page is largely unchanged, although the entry for Eulice is replaced by one for Senna. Oh well, I guess a lot of the "facts" in there (e.g. Gary's virginity) were still correct at the start of that volume. Still, it should help resolve a few recurrent board arguments when we finally get a proper update. Which will have to come next year.
It's coming, it's coming! We have it written. Just need to update, and with people on vacation or too busy, it's been put on the back burner. The revision we'll make in the coming weeks will be what will be at the opening of book 5.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Sorry, I didn't mean to seem to be hassling you. It's just one of those topics that comes up periodically on the boards. Thanks for the effort!
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Ravenhull wrote:Ah, The Virgin Connie Swell...
Rybek: "It was time for Joe to introduce her to the one piece of equipment not issued to him by the LAPD"

Wasn't it Connie Swale?
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Sits here laughing maniacally over the gender bending bonus story thinking that we should see more of that at some point :ymblushing:
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

:slowly loses sanity as he waits for his copy:

this is what I get for living in Texas.

Why couldn't I have been born in Canada
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I don't live in Canada...but I'm pretty close :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I'm not, but I think I got lucky on the despatch date, and then, well, air mail isn't actually slow.

(Sorry, didn't mean to sound smug.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Woot, got my copy in the mail today! \:d/ \:d/ \:d/

Giz's little sketch in the entry page made it all worth while for me. It's Kiley, and she's not just smiling... she's grinning. The wide, ear to ear sort of grin that only children and those who aren't too afraid to really feel things, those people can manage. It's made me realize how much I missing seeing the character around again.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Gargravarr

Post by Gargravarr »

Is it odd that I'd like to see more of Min-Jung?

Hell, I'd like to see more of Reverse Ma3 full stop. I'm a bit of a sucker for temporary/hypothetical gender switches.
"Additional: Our biggest enemy is going space-crazy through loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I got it! \o/ It was in the mail yesterday and it made my day. *cartwheels*

Genderbending is one of my favorite things. I loved that story so much.

My day was made. :x
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Okay, I have the money, now I need an address to send it to. This waiting is terrible. I won't have a semi-permanent address until September.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

yiraheerai wrote:I got it! \o/ It was in the mail yesterday and it made my day. *cartwheels*

Genderbending is one of my favorite things. I loved that story so much.

My day was made. :x
I'll just quote this cause it applies exactly the same way to me, sans cartwheels though.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

eostby

Post by eostby »

Still waiting for mine to even ship in the first place. Checking the Canada Post website says order information was received by them, but that's been it.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

If you've received a notice, it's been shipped. Most packages are mailed standard service, so there's no tracking per say.