Menage a 3 - Vol 4 : Discussion

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Re: Menage a 3 - Vol 4 : Discussion

Post by Raamyah »

Will get my new address on Sunday! Then it's order time! Wooo!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Ordered! Now, can someone please let me know how I can get my hands on copies of Vol. 1 & 2's postcards?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

We're out of those postcards. We'd have to reprint, I'm afraid. We might. We'll see.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Thanks. I hope we'll get a posting telling us we can get them. Of course, if anyone wants to sell theirs...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I will. For the sum of....

:p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I almost fell over when I saw that. :)) :)) :))

TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Can someone who has volume 4 scan the cover or take a photo of it? I really love that image of Kiley on the cover. Y'know if it's allowed to do that, I'd really appreciate it if anyone does. I'd buy the book, but I really can't afford it.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Not sure exactly what you were looking for, but here's a closer look of it. :)
Attachments
ma3-cover-4.jpg
ma3-cover-4.jpg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 20514 times

TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Thank you!!

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

I have a question about an order I placed for MA3 volume 4 about a month ago?
It still hasn't arrived.
and I checked the Canada Post website using the tracking number and it says it hasn't even been received at a postal facility yet
Could you please tell me what has happened to my order?
I placed it mid August so it should at least be on it's way by now!

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

I checked, and it was mailed August 30th. It's mailed standard service, so there's no tracking number. The number you saw is just for their files so they can track the Paypal payment we did to Canada Post for the postage. Should be there shortly. It's been in the mail for about 2 weeks. Generally, in the States, it gets there within 4 weeks.

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Ok thank you
I'm really looking forward to it!

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Woohoo! Finally got it! So from Sept. 2nd to Sept. 25th: 23 days from order to arrival. YMMV.

Loved the bonus story. It was way too short, though. Now when are the Rule 63 characters going to meet their Prime Universe selves?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

LOL...I think some of us want to see a few more R63 stories too :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Heck yes - I want to see what the R63 version of the Swirly-Go-Round (TM) is called, and how Dilly taught it to Geri.