Who's boobs do you prefer?

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Who's boobs do you prefer?

DiDi's
35%
Zii's
55%
Gary's?!?!?
10%

Total votes: 94

stephaielikes

Re: Who's boobs do you prefer?

Post by stephaielikes »

Phoenix wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:If boob size is the most of someone's worries, their life is pretty damn good. I wish I had the time to worry about the size of my boobs.
Are you feeling inadequate with Stehpaie around, MS? ;)
How did you grow up with northern lasses and think you could get away with being so cheeky? :p

And she doesn't sound like she feels inadequate, just busy with more important things.

(No, really, guys, there are more important things.)

(No, not butts.)
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

stephaielikes wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:If boob size is the most of someone's worries, their life is pretty damn good. I wish I had the time to worry about the size of my boobs.
And she doesn't sound like she feels inadequate, just busy with more important things.
Pssst. Hey, Goof! Here... :lol:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Don Alexander wrote:Pssst. Hey, Goof! Here... :lol:
And oh, how quickly the masses forget :lol: . Which reminds me... sorry Oni. My bad. Didn't see the "Me" above that.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

Haha, sorry!
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

SumiSandi

Post by SumiSandi »

i like my own... thankyouverymuch... lol... ;D

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

stephaielikes wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
How did you grow up with northern lasses and think you could get away with being so cheeky? :p

(No, really, guys, there are more important things.)

(No, not butts.)
Possibly because MS is a gnarly pirate dude, not a dudette ;)

I actually got a lot of praise for being a funny guy in college because of my calling-a-spade-a-spade attitude :p Nothing wrong with being cheeky, as long as people don't get upset, IMO :)

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Ya know, I find as long as people realize you're just being open and honest... They don't mind as much....

Once people know me, even at work, I'm given some pretty fair leeway on what I can and can't say to the people I trust and call friends. I just have to make sure the people who might be offended aren't around.

Hell, we had a woman who was our HR rep til recently who was nothing short of amazing and to say she was "endowed" would have been an understatement... She and I were talking one day about exercising and she mentioned how she liked to run, but.. it wasn't healthy for her...

I looked at her square in the eyes (not terribly easy) and said, "well please understand that I mean no insinuations by this, but I would think with your (I paused here)... build.. that running would kill your back"... she laughed and agreed whole heartedly...

*stops rambling*....

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Re: Whose boobs do you prefer?

Post by MerchManDan »

Payne wrote:I can not in good conscience answer this poll.
As I honestly, truly, love all of them.
Small perky is adorable, sweet, nymph-like, gentle and sensitive.
and Big is comfy, generous, bold, warm and motherly.

I want them all...
I know precisely what you mean. This is exactly why I haven't cast my vote either. :D

*cough*WHOSE*cough*
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I love boobs in any shape or size, excluding saggy.

In a purely carnal relation, however- Didi's win. Titfucks are a huge turn-on.

Beelzebozo

Post by Beelzebozo »

That Guy wrote:I love boobs in any shape or size, excluding saggy.

In a purely carnal relation, however- Didi's win. Titfucks are a huge turn-on.
HELL YEAH!!!!!!
"Today, a young man on LSD realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..." Willian Melvin "Bill" Hicks.

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Mine are somewhere in the middle of the two sizes, but I've always preferred girls with smaller breasts, and I've always wished mine were smaller and less...cumbersome.

I've been lucky enough to experience both ends of the spectrum, and I'd say in the end that I'm lucky to be in the middle. Bigger than a handful, you're risking a thumb-strain, but you want there to be enough to snuggle up to and bury your face in (or use as a pillow when you're watching a movie together).
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Asaryu wrote:Mine are somewhere in the middle of the two sizes, but I've always preferred girls with smaller breasts, and I've always wished mine were smaller and less...cumbersome.
:oops:
Knew it was too good to be true, my dream girl once again fades into the etheral myst; Sandman mocks me once more. :cry:
Asaryu wrote: I've been lucky enough to experience both ends of the spectrum, and I'd say in the end that I'm lucky to be in the middle. Bigger than a handful, you're risking a thumb-strain, but you want there to be enough to snuggle up to and bury your face in (or use as a pillow when you're watching a movie together).
Breast are only proportionate to the needs of the mate so therefore in this case bigger is indeed fact to being superiorly better! :P

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

oni wrote:
Asaryu wrote:Mine are somewhere in the middle of the two sizes, but I've always preferred girls with smaller breasts, and I've always wished mine were smaller and less...cumbersome.
Knew it was too good to be true, my dream girl once again fades into the etheral myst; Sandman mocks me once more. :cry:
What was too good to be true? Or should I not ask?

oni wrote:
Asaryu wrote: I've been lucky enough to experience both ends of the spectrum, and I'd say in the end that I'm lucky to be in the middle. Bigger than a handful, you're risking a thumb-strain, but you want there to be enough to snuggle up to and bury your face in (or use as a pillow when you're watching a movie together).
Breast are only proportionate to the needs of the mate so therefore in this case bigger is indeed fact to being superiorly better! :P
So you have a big head, then? :P
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Asaryu wrote:
oni wrote:
What was too good to be true? Or should I not ask?
PM's R ur friends ;) /God, it is waaay early in the morning to be posting/ :(
oni wrote:
So you have a big head, then? :P[/quote]
I... edit: seriously will retort @ a later day...Cofeeeee!
*zombie crawls to kitchen*

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

oni wrote: I... edit: seriously will retort @ a later day...Cofeeeee!
*zombie crawls to kitchen*
Hah! I'm surviving on two bottles of 'V' and a no-doze plus. I have an assignment due tomorrow. I started it at about 5 in the afternoon(It's about 1:30AM now). Presentation is bright and early tomorrow morning....er this mourning. *weeps*

Ironically, my research project is on recreational drug users.