The Cranky Couch.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Re: The Cranky Couch.

Post by Bear »

Mmm.. Bacons... I knew I didn't really smite Don for a reason. :D

Hmm.. maybe I should move the Cranky Couch cave closer to McLovecrafts since we'll be getting alot of traffic hear it seems... Or hire someone to run an emo bookstore or something we can attach to it.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I think we need a designated chew toy we can chew out. :D

Also, in case anyone thinks I'm cruelly ignoring JVD's Mega-Crank... I think I coun't among those other friends, we have been discussing it for months and I've tried to be there for her. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Don Alexander wrote: *gives huggles to the designated cranky couch huggler Platypus*
*blink* If I'm the designated huggler shouldn't I be the one giving huggles?

* :ymhug: Don :ymhug: *

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ha! My plan worked perfectly! :ymsmug:

Okay, now I can post in this thread, Platypus is actually ready to give me huggles too. :D

Don't tell me you are one of those "Doing my job satidfactorily is it's own reward!" people? ;)

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

X( X( X( X( X(

people are total and utter JERKS

i've had enough of people and how they seem to assume that they are trample all over me regardless and take their frustrations out on me when it's not my SODDING fault they are angry or moody.
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Don Alexander wrote: "Doing my job satisfactorily is it's own reward!"
Heh, no I actually kind of hate my job.... my real life job, I mean. Guess it's a good thing I'll be losing it in a few weeks... [/cranky]

*blinks and then offers huggles to CyanideAngel* :ymhug:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

CA, sometimes what you tell us reminds me of "the other Cyanide". In the sense that she is a wonderful person who is surrounded by people who at least sometimes can be fucked-up jerks. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Platypus: Well, I meant maybe you are so dedicated to giving huggles that you do not need to be huggled.
ImageImage

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

OoooOOOoooooohhhhhhhhh. Hmmm.... I'm not sure I'm dedicated to giving huggles :-? I just brought it up at the beginning of the thread because I'm not sure how often I'm going to have anything cranky of my own to post about.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, I'm sure all who post here will be appreciative of you. ;)

Hm, you may have a first signature idea there. :-? If you do things like that. :P
ImageImage

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

A first signature idea?

I'm not really a fan of signatures. The most I've ever put in one are really, really strange quotes of things my boyfriend has said, but that was on boards where he and I both posted so it was more of a funny thing for the other people on the forums who knew both of us. I'm not sure it would really translate correctly here since he doesn't post here.

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

CyanideAngel wrote:people are total and utter JERKS
and
Teacher2B wrote:People are idiots
*is glad he's not people* /:)
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Terri Delgado

Post by Terri Delgado »

GothPoet, your icon makes my chest hurt. Which is actually hilarious to me.

I am just here to offer :ymhug: to people having cranky days.
CyanideAngel wrote:X( X( X( X( X(

people are total and utter JERKS

i've had enough of people and how they seem to assume that they are trample all over me regardless and take their frustrations out on me when it's not my SODDING fault they are angry or moody.
I had that kind of day yesterday, so I hear you on that.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

The Cranky Couch, another brilliant idea brought to you by Bear-Co. ;)

And now I'm cranky as I'm out of bacons. :(

*hugs people who need them.* :ymhug:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, man, TWO pretty girls doling out the hugs.

This will soon become the Grouphuggle Couch thread. :P

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: Terri too for stupid jerk-days.
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Shh.. you'll give away my cunning plan of making the couches big and fuzzy enough to do that :p