Introduce yourself!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

mechawoman

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by mechawoman »

i have cats.

i am in relationships.

I make bad art.

I also write.

Anime? Why yes, certainly, thank you. Coffee. Coffee is the best invention ever. Period. Those Ethiopians should be worships as gods for that.

I found this comic via Girls With Slingshots and I think Giz, & DZ 1 are some of the coolest Canadians ever since Ramon and Rob.

I apologize for the offensive, misplaced art. (if you find it offensive or misplaced.)

Right, now that I have made a proper arse out of myself I'll go away.

<edited cause I'm an idiot.>

polarbear925

Post by polarbear925 »

mechawoman wrote:Image

i have cats.

i am in relationships.

I make bad art.

I also write.

Anime? Why yes, certainly, thank you. Coffee. Coffee is the best invention ever. Period. Those Ethiopians should be worships as gods for that.

I found this comic via Girls With Slingshots and I think Giz, & DZ 1 are some of the coolest Canadians ever since Ramon and Rob.

I apologize for the offensive, misplaced art. (if you find it offensive or misplaced.)

Right, now that I have made a proper arse out of myself I'll go away.

<edited cause I'm an idiot.>
Hmmm...Ramon & Rob...Butternut Squash...all I can say is...OH SWEET TUNNEL OF LOVE!!
:lol:

PrickOfDestiny

Post by PrickOfDestiny »

"The Prick of Destiny" here, made up that nickname because of my sort of evil tactics when playing multiplayer shooters. I'm a French engineering student going to England for my last year of studies, and almost 23 years old. I've been introduced to Ma3 by a friend in a chat room and have become a fan, I've even added a link to the site on mine. My hobbies include making my own computer-generated webcomic (Intelligence Silliness), playing video games as opposite as The Sims 2 and Team Fortress 2, and drawing. Sadly enough, though, I won't be able to draw any Ma3 fanart or make any Ma3 cameo (I love cameos. I love brackets too) in my comic till I have a scanner. Unless someone makes Ma3 ragdolls for Garry's Mod? :lol:

Keep up with the good work, I come to this site everyday!
Image Launched!

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Which part of England?

PrickOfDestiny

Post by PrickOfDestiny »

Phoenix wrote:Which part of England?
The South coast :)
Image Launched!

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

PrickOfDestiny wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Which part of England?
The South coast :)
You have my sympathies :P

Faeryn

Post by Faeryn »

My name is Lethia, but no one ever pronounces it right, so everyone calls me Fae.
How do you get Fae from Lethia? Well, me, and pretty much all my friends and family play World of Warcraft and my main character's name is Faeryn. I'm one of the few girls I know who play MMO's. (Warhammer comes out soon. Looking forward to trying it out. :] )
I just turned 21 and I'm attending college. I am majoring in English with double minors, one in education and the other in creative writing.
I was an art major, but to be honest, I couldn't deal with the "I'm better than you, and you're good but you'll never be as good as me" garbage that art professors feed their students.
My best qualities all seem to also be my worst:
-I'm honest, sometimes brutally so. I don't like lying or liars, so sometimes I'm more honest than people want, so don't ask my opinion if you don't want it.
-I'm funny and sarcastic, but yet again, some people don't dig the sarcasm or don't catch on.
-I'm very passionate about things I believe in, and thus I'm sometimes easily hurt or offended or whatever you want to say. This doesn't mean I go all "Rawr! ANGRY FAE SMASH!" or anything like that, more likely I'll argue and then I'll just completely shut it off.
-I have a very weird OCD sort of thing going on. My friends think its funny. All my CD's are in alphabetical and chronological order. (Alphabetized by artist, chronolized by release date.) I also separate all my foods before I eat them. If my foods mix on my plate, I don't want to eat them. I seperate colored candies by their color and eat one color at a time. (i.e. skittles, starbursts, M&M's, etc.)

Think that covers the description. Any further questions can be directed to my myspace. myspace.com/lethiav :mrgreen:

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Faeryn wrote:-I have a very weird OCD sort of thing going on. My friends think its funny. All my CD's are in alphabetical and chronological order. (Alphabetized by artist, chronolized by release date.) I also separate all my foods before I eat them. If my foods mix on my plate, I don't want to eat them. I seperate colored candies by their color and eat one color at a time. (i.e. skittles, starbursts, M&M's, etc.)
I feel for you. I actually have to consciously stop my self from not stepping on cracks. How childish do I feel? Also, can you give a pronounciation guide to your name, since names are actually an OCD thing of mine?
Further affiant sayeth not.

njbarsuli13

Post by njbarsuli13 »

Hi, I'm Nick, and I apologize for such a lack of creativity on behalf of my username. I'm from a little town called Kenosha in the Southeastern corner of the state of Wisconsin in the USA. I read a bunch of webcomics (because I have nothing else to do with my free time), and Gisèle just happens to be one of my favorite webcomic artists. I read the following webcomics:

College Roomies From Hell
Friendly Hostility
Penny & Aggie
Questionable Content
xkcd
Nothing Better
F@nboy$
Cool Cat Studio
Ménage À 3

I also enjoy roleplaying online, mainly due to my love of both writing and acting (which I believe are both combined when one roleplays). Umm...I love chocolate, animals, the internet, people-watching, psychology, and other boys.

I'm really not sure of what else I should say...so I'll just leave it at that.

kman

Post by kman »

Hi all,

Love the comic/graphic novel. I got here from keenspot and I read it on update days. This would make a great Showtime tv series.

Greetings from up-state N.Y.

Dave

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

Pneumonica wrote: I actually have to consciously stop my self from not stepping on cracks. How childish do I feel?
Some folks used to believe the soul was vulnerable, or nasty spirits could attack, when someone was stepping over cracks, through doorways, et cetera.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

I am a ninja. And a pirate. A ninja pirate.

I was born in the ruins of the last Atlantian temple, during a celestial alignment which occurs once every 120,000 years, under the brightest meteor shower of the past century. One hundred and forty-four goats were sacrificed at the moment of my birth, and all forty-two ninjas of the Irrepressible Monkey clan committed seppuku as a tribute to my awesomeness.

When I was one year old, my parents had me assassinate my first world leader, but I got spanked for taking out a small third world nation as well. So I killed them.

My only defeat was when I confronted Chuck Norris over not returning my nunchucku after he "borrowed" them.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

njbarsuli13

Post by njbarsuli13 »

Pneumonica wrote: I actually have to consciously stop my self from not stepping on cracks. How childish do I feel?
I actually do the same thing, and I will count how many steps I take inside each little square of pavement.

Depending on the size, it's typically 2 steps for the first 4 squares and then 1 step in the next square to make sure I don't step on the crack. Then, the pattern repeats...

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Scaramouche wrote:
Some folks used to believe the soul was vulnerable, or nasty spirits could attack, when someone was stepping over cracks, through doorways, et cetera.
...thanks. Validate the behavior, why don't you? ;)
njbarsuli13 wrote:
I actually do the same thing, and I will count how many steps I take inside each little square of pavement.

Depending on the size, it's typically 2 steps for the first 4 squares and then 1 step in the next square to make sure I don't step on the crack. Then, the pattern repeats...
I do similar, but I always try to walk fast because I hate it when people are close behind me. Square walking at speed isn't easy. :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Beelzebozo wrote:Im a great fan of Bill Hicks

Wow, someone else who know who Bill Hicks is, nice :D . Everyone I know / talk to is "Wait, who? What are you on about?"

Damn, I made myself sad. All my favorite comedians have passed on now that Carlin is gone. :cry: Alas.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.