Roll of Honour!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Roll of Honour!

Post by Asaryu »

Winning a forum contest:

Step one: entering.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

I entered haha :-bd

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Step two: Bribe us with boobies. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MarkMoriquendi

Post by MarkMoriquendi »

I don't have any :((

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Now to go find Pepper to make more badges as we've added Radbarons name into the Roll of Honour.... and DnE's too.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Pepper is on vaction. Probably back next weekend. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Updated with more winners for the October Contests. :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Don Alexander wrote:Pepper is on vaction. Probably back next weekend. :)
So... much... for... that... =((
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

You're not saying she is gone permanant like are you? :(
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I don't know.

I... have not talked to her in four months. =(( :-s :| :(( :(( :(( :((
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well...shazbutt. :ymtongue: Hope she is doing well. *sends psychic vibes in the direction of Peru telling Pepperkitty to check in please* boogety-boogety. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Beary-mod, in the opening post, Az needs to be mentioned in the "What would you do to win..." contest as the person who got rank and title.

And, yeah, certain peopel still need to pay up. :D
ImageImage

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Don't worry. It'll be the second... or third thing we do when I get there. Maybe fourth, depending on possible jet-lag. :p
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

We'll do it, don't you worry. We've just got to wait till we're in the same room.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I have not forgotten either. :D If I'd remembered today #-o I would have headed down to the Salvation Army and see if they have a shirt & skirt to work. I already have all the other little do-dads for the pic... well, maybe the courage is still iffy. =))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)