How Was Your Day?

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Error of Logic

Re: How Was Your Day?

Post by Error of Logic »

Last I heard from her, back in early June, she was just very busy.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I hope it's a good busy.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Raamyah wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:44 am
Hello, everyone. Sorry about disappearing on y'all, but I'm in the middle of finally packing out from the latest post. We'll be headed back to the States for a year, then off to places beyond. It will be good to be back in the land of Texas barbecue and good Mexican food, but I will miss the local cuisine, especially the bread (non) and the somsa. I can live without the horsemeat sausage, though.
Welcome back! Good to hear most of everything worked out

Hope Arty updates us
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Don Alexander wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:44 pm
Speaking of Arti, she has not posted since early April...
Hi...I have pulled back a lot on social media and online lately. Just have felt, I don't know, less than comfortable online lately. It sometimes seems like things are really bad out there. Plus, things have been very, very busy lately. My mother was in hospital, but has recovered, and we had projects to get done in the house before winter.

I do stop in to check at least once a week, but I just haven't wanted to say anything.

I hope everyone's doing alright.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Glad to hear your Mother recovered and very glad to learn that you are still on this side of the grass, Artemisia. Hope things even out and become more comfortable online for you soon. Take care. Remember, if you haven't got your health, then you haven't got anything. :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

I completely missed this post! Its great to hear from you Arty!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thanks, everyone. Yeah, right now, I'm just taking it easy online. Not much else changes day to day other than I've been shopping at my local farmer's market and getting a lot of good produce :-)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Pretty terrible day. My dog Musty passed away early this morning. She was 9 years old but still should have had a good number of years in her. I didn't get to spend much time with her at all these past 2 years and it really stings...
ImageImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

My condolences, Tenjen. :(
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm sorry to hear it, Tenjen. -_-

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awwww, sorry. :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

:(
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

:( I'm sorry to hear that Tenjen. I know it's hard to loose a pet you love dearly.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Oh, Tenjen - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's tough to lose a beloved pet. I hope everyone is feeling better.

In other news, I didn't expect this. Like, ever.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

that the work would reach amazon prime mainstream?
ImageImageImage