The Birthday thread

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: The Birthday thread

Post by Azrael »

Very Happy B-Days to Alex and Java! :D :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Thank you!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Happy birthday to the recently returned Platypus! :ymparty:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A very Happy B-Day, indeed, SP. :D :ymparty:

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A Very Happy B-Day to Pepperkitty. :D :ymparty: Hope she's doing well whatever she's doing these days.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Ohhhh, happy birthday to the Ninja Kitty!

I last heard from her a bit over a year ago, she said she was doing fine. No details, though.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A Very Happy B-day to yiraheerai. :D :ymparty:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Happy bday, wherever you are!
ImageImage

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Thanks, what's my horoscope say for this year?
Yet still, I live...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Man. I was on the forum some days past, already too late, and then got distracted by writing stuff on movies and so...

And completely forgot to write:

Happy birthday, cyanide_sweet!!! :YMPARTY:

And also, just a bit over an hour too late:

Happy birthday, CyanideAngel!!! :YMPARTY:
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Very Happy B-Days, indeed! :ymparty: :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Y'alls forgot my birthday! :P

Anyway, happy birthday to Tenjen!!!!

Sheer chance I saw this, haven't been on the frum in a while, serious login problems and serious workload.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Happy B-Day, Alex. Happy B-Day, Tenjen. :D :ymparty:

Yeah, now that I'm not actually on every day I miss a lot of birthdays. :ymsigh:

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

Don Alexander wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:07 am
Does remembering IRL count? :p
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Don Alexander wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:07 am

Anyway, happy birthday to Tenjen!!!!

Sheer chance I saw this, haven't been on the frum in a while, serious login problems and serious workload.
Thank you DA :< I wish I had been visiting here more often to see and reply to this when you were still alive. This will go into one of my largest regrets.

Thank you for managing to do so yourself for my birthday @};-
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?