Addictive Flash game dump.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Re: Addictive Flash game dump.

Post by GothPoet »

“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

That was as weird as the name suggested it would be.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

=)) =)) =))

That is ridiculous!

I love the soundtrack.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

GODSDAMNIT I WAS GOING TO POST THE SAME THING.

That game is the best game.
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Kamino Neko wrote:For the megalomaniacal and omnicidal among us, there's Pandemic 2.
I've been trying to beat this game but I am never able to infect every region. Any tips?
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Try to get maximum infectivity with minimum visibility in your symptoms. Sacrifice the former if it comes to a choice. Build up infection vectors, asap.

Wait until you've got a majority infected (at least on every continent and island nation) before bringing out the deadly symptoms - they're visible, and remove infection vectors unnecessarily. If they start working on a cure, you may want to step this up, just to shut down hospitals...I've never really checked on the effectiveness of doing that vs not.

And pray. A lot. Madagascar's the most infamous, but quite a few island nations will lock down without any real reason (I find New Zealand and Greenland are as bad as Madagascar. Japan doesn't lock down very fast, though.)

9 times out of 10, you're not going to wipe humanity out, but you can get a pretty good depopulation going.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

GothPoet wrote:I just stumbled on this one, and found it interesting.

flyGuy

And one that I can play for hours on end.

Nanaca Crash

My current record on Nanaca Crash is 5249.69 m.
Nanaca Crash is incredibly addicting.
Don Alexander wrote:Groupies are murder :P

I just did a handstand and a successful backflip at the same time!!!!

I love the "this isn't safe" drive! :x

Edit: OMG, there's a red CEILING at height 600!!! I bumped into it ;))

Edit 2: I've really got the hang of it now. Got up to almost 75000 $ before splattering my three groupies...

Tips: Do handstands. Backflips give 300, but you easily spin out of control after them. And you can do the "up up" of handstands already on the ramp, so you will start immediately after launch.

My greatest distance has been about 460, greatest height the ceiling, greatest tricks 830.
How do you do the tricks?
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Handstands were up, up, down, I think??

I'm sure there's a little manual somewhere? Man, it's a long time since I've played it.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

DMoness wrote:something different.
http://d-moness.mybrute.com Become my pupil and fight other people
While reviewing the older posts in this thread, I came across this game. I have to say I find it amusing. I think I'll share my character.

http://moncappy.mybrute.com

Also, here's a link to a website with a few fun web games. They've Java based, though.

http://www.netives.com/index.php

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

And the winner is Yashameen! :D \:d/
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

I very proudly present SteamBirds. Turn-based aerial combat over alternate-universe Europe? Hell yes.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

It's a fun game. I have to say I like it.

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

It's completely pointless, but rather addictive. How in the heck did you come across the game?

P.S. Where is your avatar from?