Dreams!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Phoenix

Dreams!

Post by Phoenix »

This is the thread to discuss your dreams. Not ambitions...actual dreams. Especially if they're about another forumite.

I've had one dream about a forumite. And I'm not sharing :P But I'm sure others will! :))

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Dreams!

Post by Asaryu »

Awww...you can't start a thread with a tease!
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

Phoenix wrote:This is the thread to discuss your dreams. Not ambitions...actual dreams. Especially if they're about another forumite.

I've had one dream about a forumite. And I'm not sharing :P But I'm sure others will! :))

aww, no fair :((
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Asaryu wrote:Awww...you can't start a thread with a tease!
Sure I can! :D

I'll tell you but two things: It involved one other (female) forumite, and it wasn't SFW :P

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Phoenix wrote:
Asaryu wrote:Awww...you can't start a thread with a tease!
Sure I can! :D

I'll tell you but two things: It involved one other (female) forumite, and it wasn't SFW :P

Well that narrows it down :))
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

B-) You love it! :))

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Phoenix wrote:B-) You love it! :))
cup sizes might narrow it down, although I can't remember who shared and who didn't :p

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

SidewaysPlatypus wrote:
cup sizes might narrow it down, although I can't remember who shared and who didn't :p
Not sure I remember/have seen any around here, to be honest. :-s

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Guess who finally had a forumite dream!!! Oh and I had this totally weird one about ghosts too :P

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Phoenix wrote:
SidewaysPlatypus wrote:
Not sure I remember/have seen any around here, to be honest. :-s

Did you miss the "10 pages" of breast discussion in the Elder Cave? :)) (it actually wasn't that many, and I'm not even sure it was in the cave, lol)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Fantastic... #-o

A dream thread with ten posts, and not even a single dream posted so far!! b-(

So, in the hopes of preventing a modly-lock down (and when bear realizes he missed alisonchan's pic [though he may be able to get it with awesome modmic powers :-? ] he's gonna be grumbly), I'll repost my own dream here:

The scene was preceded by a much longer dream which I hardly recall, having something to do with Megadeth, staying up all daylit-night and two guys hitting a tennis ball at each other while jogging through town in the pouring rain...
Anyhoo, I'm on a public transport bus, riding through town. No idea which one, but the bus was like ours, in the back, the seats are in a U-shape, and you have two seats each, opposite each other, and a back row of four seats facing the driving direction, k? With me were three peeps, namely my best friend, his older brother (who had been figuring a while in the dream beforehand) and... a forumite! I just don't remember exactly who, but I'm pretty sure it was my awesome ebil Sithling CS!! :ymhug: Me and her are sitting in the opposing seats.
I do a 180 and look out behind me into the streets, and we pass a little barber shop. In the window hangs a self-made advertisement, a big piece of cardboard, shaded somewhere between red and pink, maybe 2 by 1 feet. Glued on to it are the disembodied heads of girls :ymdevil: , well, cutouts of pictures to present different hair-dos, with the names and prices next to the head in Magic Marker. On the middle left side was a girl, looking up, with a bemused face, up at her hair-do!! A tower of hair! Her frizzy brown hair was plaited into a spiralling, thick braid, a whole foot long, which extended vertically above her, and out of the top spouted still long ends and two knitting needles to hold it together. :D
I turn to probably-CS and shout enthusiastically: "I just saw Lily as a hair model in a pic!!"
She gets this huge grin and asks back: "Was Lola on it as well??"
Me: "Don't know, I didn't manage to see the whole thing, we can come back later on foot and have a look at it."

And in that moment, my mom walks in, looking for the dirty laundry I had brought out a day beforehand already, waking me up!! :-l

Now, others, post, pweeze??? :ympray:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Don Alexander wrote:(and when bear realizes he missed alisonchan's pic [though he may be able to get it with awesome modmic powers :-? ] he's gonna be grumbly)
He could just ask me for it :P

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

I had one of those weird dream-in-dream dreams.
It varied a lot, leaving me very confused. Mostly about daily happenings, and I swear I dreamt a Rurouni Kenshin episode that I have no seen. It was weird. The last one was creepy though, i was washing this cup, and realised that I'm at school, naked! I try to hide myself but people can see me and I'm all "dude, this si a dream, It's okay", at which point I realise that I can feel cold(when washing the cup), pain(when stepping on something), etc...which I usually can't do in a dream. So I believed that I really had woken up naked at school!Really, really, weird.
You'd think the fact that I dream in third person perspective(though sometimes it mixes with first-person...rarely) would help me separate realities >.>
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Fen wrote:You'd think the fact that I dream in third person perspective(though sometimes it mixes with first-person...rarely) would help me separate realities >.>
In the few dreams I have that aren't completely fucked up, the fact that I also see myself in third person is what let's me know it's a dream. I don't think I've ever dreamt and not known it for a dream. It still doesn't allow me to stay asleep if it's good, or wake if it's bad. I just know it's not real and I have to deal with it until it's over.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

My brainthing is weird when I sleep... First, the naughty DnE lovefest, and then a couple nights ago, Don and I hoarding what suspiciously appeared to be forumite plushies. (Yes, DA, a dream about you! Happy now? :p) It was very Mario Bros.-ish. I'm pretty sure those were genuine Thwomps we were trying not to get crushed by... O_o

One of the oddest dreams I've ever had though, was about shoes. Yes, shoes. Angry shoes. Thousands of pairs of brightly colored shoes surrounding me, calling me racist, because I'd never wear them in a million years. Racist, because I only wear black shoes. (Which is mostly true)
They proceeded to close in and beat the crap out of me, shouting "we have soles, too!". I woke up just when a big pair of hideous green army boots began to wind its laces around my neck...

Yeah. Scary...
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10