The "pimp your favorite videos" thread!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: The "pimp your favorite videos" thread!

Post by Don Alexander »

I have found it.

The perhaps funniest comedy sketch of all time.

I'm pissed that I first watched a censored version of this. I already found it utterly hilarious. But the version whre you can actually understand what they're saying is soooo much better.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This frog is my spirit animal.

@Az: Father South, how can they sleep when their beach chairs are burning?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yeah, alrighty then. Ima just leave this here. Math hard.

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I eagerly await the sequel "Me So Smart Now Count To Five"!
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Az: "Hm, what's this?"
*Az phases through Kawaii filter*
Az: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=W_HSj0vYZTU
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

All is going according to plan. The foolish hoomans have let me into their home. Soon their souls shall be mine to toy with. :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Az, you been done found out.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"
"Meew?"
"That's exactly what Satan would say!"
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

MAXIMUM JAPAN

I'm in tears... A mix of total wtfuckery, total awesome, and total hilariousness.

Also, that song melts FACE. Wish it had a better recording quality.

FOUND IT

Maybe better live after all. More anarchic.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Kittens: 1
Dog: 0

Zero fucks given.
Last edited by Azrael on Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Hm, your link is broken.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hmmm, try that one.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Ah, very befitting. It's Christmas after all. Here we have Joseph trying to get a free room at the inn... But it's already occupied by the harem of the Three Wise Men.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Shhhhhhhh! :-$

>.>

<.<

It's really voda zhizni.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »