GD Announcements / Suggestions.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

stephaielikes

Re: GD Announcements / Suggestions.

Post by stephaielikes »

Sign-up for SS is here.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=214
Obviously I won't be joining in, but go sign-up there! :)
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

stephaielikes wrote:Obviously I won't be joining in, but go sign-up there! :)
Nooooooooo!!!! :(( :(( :(( :((

And who gives you presents???? :-ss
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'm not allowed to enter incase I show favouritism.... so I will ;;)

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

It's random, you can enter! :)
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:I'm not allowed to enter incase I show favouritism.... so I will ;;)
How would you be showing favoritism? If the steph-RNG selects forumite X, then you make a present for forumite X. Just like everyone else makes for their chosen one, and vice versa. No favoritism there.

Also, you posted in her thread, you you have automatically entered. :D

Edit: What steph said. Listen to steph. Listen... @-)

"Yo, Frodo!! Eyes up here!"
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well bah humbug :p

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Well bah humbug :p
Afraid of getting me?? We can send each other empty Bailey's bottles!! I have two here, ready for sending! =))
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Announcment: The Christmas Contest will be starting in less then two days.... forumites, prepare your ebilness :ymdevil:

Heatherzilla

Post by Heatherzilla »

Muhahahaha. :ymdevil: *begins plotting*

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

*evil laugh a la Dr. Horrible* :ymdevil:

... Bad Horse won't be watching, will he...?

Or do I have Bearymod to fear more?
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Nope, no need to fear unless you break the rules and their many many ebil subclauses :ymdevil: . Just kidding.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Uh...what's an ebil? 0_o

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

True ebil isn't announced, true ebil is subtle and quietly manipulative..and you don't realize it's ebil until it's too late =D

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Ebil : 1) Plesantly or cutely evil. 2) Slighly Evil But without malicious intent. 3) A term to describe something naughty or kinky.

Announcements!

1, Bear is Back Baby! you've not gotten rid of me yet!

2, Incase you hadn't noticed.... we now have two new mods. Everyone join me in wlecoming Teacher2B and Dirty n Evil to modhood! :ymhug:

3, Ebilness contest starts at some point tomorrow.... don't worry, I'm not entering! :ymdevil:

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Hello everyone - your Dirty 'n Evil mod here. Just wanting to say thank you for everyone who recommended me to this position, and that I'll do my best to help keep us having fun. My message box is open for anyone who wants to contact me for any reason... if you have a question you didn't want to post publicly, a concern over a post that may make someone feel unwelcome, or just because you want someone to talk to. I'll be here.

All I ask in return is for everyone to remember we're trying to have fun here, and to think of the other members of the forum before you post something. :) So yes, all the ladies with photos that they aren't certain if it falls in the 16+ range can now be sent to be as well. ;)

*Privately unfurls a paper that reads Plans for World Domination. Checks off box next to become moderator of webcomic forum.* Mwua-ha-ha-ha!!!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)