GD Announcements / Suggestions.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: GD Announcements / Suggestions.

Post by Kamino Neko »

Good wordplay is never late!
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It arrives exactly when it means to?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

It's always time for wordplay!
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

dorgengoa is banned.

The DAMNed

As well as everyone else!!!! :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Wow...I've been out of the regular forums for so long I have no clue who that was.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i was wondering how and why everyone got IP banned <w>
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

So you got so pissed at this user that you banned literally everyone on the forum? That's some anger.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Yes! I even banned myself, and Giz, and Dave... :P

Also, I am not responsible for yesterday's long outage. (I guess Kisai was updating stuff.)
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Awww...I missed it.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Yeah, I think she was. I noticed that the Ma3 site was down too during that. I don't know about the other comics tho.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

So Ma3's ending is on the horizon. What about the forums?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

I actually just read a Fakebook post in which Giz announces that EVERYTHING is ending soon. Like, early 2019, Ma3, SDB, SOTR and DC will all wrap up come hell or high water.

Damn those Downloaders downloadin' dem webcomics for free!!! *oldmanangryfist*

So, actually, I have no Word from Those On High about the forum. I expect someone is paying to keep it up, and when everything closes down, that will also be the end of this. Depending on contracts, perhaps it will survive another few months.

Well, let's face it, this forum's heyday was eight years ago...
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

So it all went to heck in a handbasket after I arrived, huh? (I'm joking. I am glad to hear that we're talking 2019, though. But, yeah, over the years people have drifted away, and I don't even comment on the comics any more.)