Jabber!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

stephaielikes

Re: Jabber!

Post by stephaielikes »

Baileys and cake... baileys and cake... baileys... cake... baileys cake.
Baileys cake.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Ah, I don't even recall the taste of cake :( I miss some foods more than others.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

That goes in the recipe thread. Banned!

@phoenix: Huh? :( Why???
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Mmm... bailey and cake *Hugs a T2B and drags her and Steph off to enjoy Baileys and cake*

*Baps Don with Ban Hammer* No upsetting the baileys and cake giver!

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

In her defence, it does say anything.
Also in her defence, you may not ban somebody for bringing Bailey's Cake into my cooking repertoire! That's just wrong!
I think it's only because I'm ill and can't eat anything that I'm so fixated on food tonight- it's like my mind and body are engaging in some sick sado-masochistic game. I get this with mushrooms as well; I love the smell and concept of mushrooms, and so am constantly drawn to them, only to taste them and go 'No, wait, I really don't like these!'.
What weird paradoxes do you guys have?
'...was that... Doom?'

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

:ymhug:

Wonder if i can invent Baileys Flavour Lemsip....

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

stephaielikes wrote:In her defence, it does say anything. Also in her defence, you may not ban somebody for bringing Bailey's Cake into my cooking repertoire! That's just wrong!
Teacher2B wrote: @Don: :ymtongue:
:-ss
:(
Seems everyone has already forgotten the discussion on page 1...
Bear, in the first post, wrote:If we've not got a specific thread for it, add it in here!
Paradoxes... Hmm... interesting question... for the Ask a Question thread. :p

I can't think of any right now. If I come up with something, I'll post.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:I haven't forgotten, but I'm evil and like to make you suffer a bit :ymdevil:
Now how did I ever deserve that?? :((
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Make him suffer! Its fun to :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Make him suffer! Its fun to :D
Ah, yes, back to being the flogging-boy. :ymsigh:

I need to hook up with Tenjen and learn a bit about masochism, so that I can actually enjoy this.
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Because you didn't defend me.
You need defending?? We have some paladins in stock. ;)
Teacher2B wrote:That's why I do it :ymdevil:
Stop toying with my insecure existence... :-s :((
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well I'd flog other people, but they'd enjoy it too much ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:Ok, ok...I'll stop being evil for today...come here :ymhug:
*sniffles*
:(
:|
:)
:ymhug:
Teacher2B wrote:I'm looking for some photos, but I'm not sure if the places are going to be fully appreciated.
Oh, please!! That's not a reason for not posting them! Think of diversity, different tastes, and whatnot. Some will like them, some will say "So what."
But everyone will appreciate the basic gesture.
Also, I have some pics I want to post myself :D

@bear: I think you overestimate the pleasure that's to be gained from flogging...
ImageImage

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/255
Flogging is expensive business... how about light taps instead?
T2B, I'd like to see. :)
'...was that... Doom?'

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well no-ones would enjoy being smothered in chocolate and being licked by giant Amazonian women now would they? /:)