Jabber!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Jabber!

Post by Bear »

Jabber! The un-thread-jackable thread.

Why's it un jackable? Because your free to jabber away about absolutely anything and everything you want to here and its not off subject.

If we've not got a specific thread for it, add it in here!

Bad day? Rant here! Good day? Brag here! Just want to jabber on about nothing in particular as your bored and deprived of human contact that only the internet can resolve? Then you need to get out more after posting here. :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Jabber!

Post by Don Alexander »

Thread-jacks:

And here I thought it was about jabber accounts. :D

Thread-jacks again:

Wow, yet another thread the beary-mod created where I was first to post.

/random

So, this thread will be un-modded?? We can plan revolution here?? O:-)
Last edited by Don Alexander on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:I thought it was abbout Jabberwocky :D (good film, some monty Python actors)
Hi there, T2B. This is our thread!! :D

:-@

;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Ahah.. but its not thread jacking as its impossible to be off topic in this thread unless your on topic.. and the on topic is everything not already in a specific thread!

Uhoh.... your both talking about Jabbers... Oh noess... my plans are ruined!

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Or so you think..... :ymdevil:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Ahah.. but its not thread jacking as its impossible to be off topic in this thread unless your on topic.. and the on topic is everything not already in a specific thread!
In that case, it's easy to be off-topic!! As soon as we mention anything relating to books, sex, movies, recipes, confessions, anecdotes, pictures, etc. etc. etc.
Bear wrote:Uhoh.... your both talking about Jabbers... Oh noess... my plans are ruined!
Our pleasure. Consider me an T2B your megalomaniacal schemes beta testers. If the scheme survies us, the world is yours if you implement it. ;)

To change the subject again to something actually no one seems to have mentioned yet...

Jabber

And I don't know what else.

Anyone interested in contact with anyone else from the forum outside of the forum?? One could post it here.

Of course, be careful, as this is public. I'd say people should write something like: "If anyone wants to skype with me, PM me." One never knows in the dark waters of the net. So:

If anyone wants to Skype with me, PM me.

That's the only chat client I have.
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:I was thinking the same thing. Yay! We can't speak nonsense without being banned! \:D/
Well, great. As soon as we speak nonsense, we will be banned!! What are you thinking??? #-o
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Don's talking nonsense! *raises ban hammer*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:
Teacher2B wrote:I was thinking the same thing. Yay! We can't speak nonsense without being banned! \:D/
Well, great. As soon as we speak nonsense, we will be banned!! What are you thinking??? #-o
I should have been banned by now, as most I speak is nonsense. By the way, and speaking about nonsense:
Great, it was a honey-trap for me and T2B and we walked right in... #-o

=))
Teacher2B wrote:JABBERWOCKY
Lewis Carroll
(from Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There, 1872
)
OMG. It's lolspeak, 1800's style!!! :))
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

They sought it with thimbles, they sought it with Care,
They pursued it with forks and Hope.
They threatened its life with a railway share,
They charmed it with smiles and soap.

-The Hunting of the Snark, which is much too long to post in its entirety.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Muhaha.. and now I can monitor you all in one easy conveiniant space and ban you at will! :ymdevil: Just kidding ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Muhaha.. and now I can monitor you all in one easy conveiniant space and ban you at will! :ymdevil: Just kidding ;)
He's talking nonsense!!! Ban him!!! Oh, wait... #-o
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Don Alexander wrote:
Bear wrote:Muhaha.. and now I can monitor you all in one easy conveiniant space and ban you at will! :ymdevil: Just kidding ;)
He's talking nonsense!!! Ban him!!! Oh, wait... #-o
If incoherence was a bannable offense I'm pretty sure I'd be banned by n[THIS POST IS CENSORED, USER IS NOW ON TEMPORARY SUSPENSION]
Further affiant sayeth not.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Pneumonica wrote:If incoherence was a bannable offense I'm pretty sure I'd be banned by n[THIS POST IS CENSORED, USER IS NOW ON TEMPORARY SUSPENSION]
Pwned by the CDC.

*snerk*
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Huh? But I didn't Ban Pneu yet.... *pouts as I had ban-cake to celebrate my first banning with*.