Jabber!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Jabber!

Post by Don Alexander »

They are common in Canada, it's where the moose ride in. Totally racist.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Still self quarantining. outside is open and all now but infections are still occuring and i'd prefer to be careful
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah, me too, pretty much. I've been out to some restaurants with colleagues who have a more... Trumpian attitude toward the pandemic... But my workplace still allows me to work from home, so that's what I'm doing.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

As I both work grave and live alone, my entire life has been about social distancing for decades. Doing it before it was cool. :P

The Governor of my state has finally mandated mask wear while in public, about two frigging months too late in my opinion, but here we are. :-w

Glad to hear you two are alive and doing as well as can be, at any rate. Huzzah! :ymparty:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Everyone ready for the airing of Grumpy Old Men tomorrow night?

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

part 2 that too... too.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Azrael wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:23 am
Everyone ready for the airing of Grumpy Old Men tomorrow night?
Which actually went astonishingly ungrumpily... I indeed watched it live.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Happy Merry Christmachanukwanzasaturnalisolstiyulekkah, everybody. Hope you all have a good one. :D :ymhug: :ymparty:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Merry Christmas, y'all!
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

... and a ... new year!

After the experience of the last, the word "happy" is banned from my vocabulary.

Fuck 2021 already.
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yeah this pretty much sums up my attitude about 2020.

Bring on the New Year.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Happy New year guys!, sorry for wishing you all so late
ImageImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

So, today was 30 April 2021. Anyone turn into a troll or an orc or anything?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Was that a Shadowrun joke?

Dunkelzahn 2024!
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yes. And he couldn't much worse than the string of clowns we've had the last 30 years or so. If he had the chance in office, anyway.