The Art Thread.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: The Art Thread.

Post by Tenjen »

Aha! It was shaped like a ear but i wasnt sure. Direct Yira Reference! This will have to be melded into Yira-fox's canon
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Indeed.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

'J' wrote:there's somebody from another forum in line ahead of you. but in the meantime, it'd help me if you could post some direct links to the characters you'd like to see done.
Well, that restricts the characters I can give you to choose from, since I don't want to give just one reference, or spam with a bunch of links, so I'm stuck with the ones with their own tags. John Matthews, Kamino Neko, Frank Wu, Suzuki Tsukiko (warning, there's a nude late in the tag), Dia Marx (warning the top image and the two WIPs immediately preceding it are nude).
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i'll se what i can do for ya

yiraheerai wrote:Indeed.
well if you're gonna do that, then let me get you something without so much jpg compression.
Attachments
Yira avatar.jpg
Yira avatar.jpg (23.88 KiB) Viewed 12333 times
Yet still, I live...

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Yay! Thanks. I am very much a novice when it comes to this sort of thing.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...