Ask a question!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Re: Ask a question!

Post by Asaryu »

Tenjen wrote:Ever wonder about being the opposite gender?
Yes. disturbingly often. For a while I thought I may have some serious gender issues...but then i figured that I'm comfortable being female, just as I would be comfortable being male. I've accepted what I have (and don't have) and I figure I'll do what I can with it. I do still like to wear mens clothing, though.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Being the opposite gender? Yes.. but then I'd only be half as sexy and twice as cranky as I am now. :ymdevil:

Hmm.. new question.

Who's better, DC or Marvel?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Tenjen wrote:Ever wonder about being the opposite gender>?
Genderless, so no. Although I consider sex change, frankly it's too much effort and risk involved in being a different sex that doesn't match my gender, rather than the sex I already am that matches my gender. Although if it was easy enough that I could more or less reassign semi-regularly, I'd be totally all over that.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

@ Bear & DA - What do you look like without all that hair/beard?
@ MS - Can you sail a boat?
@ Tenjen - Why a lynx?
@ Pneu - Why the confusing avy? (I thought you were a girl until the pics :P )
@ Swahili - Where are the underwear pics you promised Don?! ;)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Phoenix wrote:@ Pneu - Why the confusing avy? (I thought you were a girl until the pics :P )
I'm neither. I'm genderless. Thus, the avy is no more confusing than a male one.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Phoenix wrote:@ Bear & DA - What do you look like without all that hair/beard?
Like a baby. O:-)
When I'm home for Christmas, I'll pester you with teen/kiddy pics.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I look just the same, except beardless =))

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Yes. I can. With my mind.

And a full crew to do all the actual work... 8-|
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

I'm bad at asking questions, but I sure do like answering them, hint hint.
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Swayambhu wrote:I'm bad at asking questions, but I sure do like answering them, hint hint.
So now we need to come up with questions for you??

OK.

If you ever manage to get one of the awesome dresses from your desires thread, will you put it on, have pics made and post them here to brag?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Swayambhu wrote:I'm bad at asking questions, but I sure do like answering them, hint hint.
So... when are the undies pictures coming to a thread near us? 8-| An why do you like uncomfortable looking shoes so much?
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Do you date? Have you ever? (You may have answered this, maybe in part or in whole, before. I don't remember reading it. And sorry - I dig hard questions.)

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Don Alexander wrote: So now we need to come up with questions for you??

OK.

If you ever manage to get one of the awesome dresses from your desires thread, will you put it on, have pics made and post them here to brag?
Absolutely. ;)
midgetshrimp wrote: So... when are the undies pictures coming to a thread near us? 8-| An why do you like uncomfortable looking shoes so much?
Question 1.) When I get over my bashfulness. Give me time, I'll do it eventually.

Question 2.) Good question!

When I was little, I never walked flat on my feet. Always on the ends. Everyone thought I was weird for it, but it was actually just more comfortable for me to walk that way.

When mom introduced me to heels, I was a natural in them. To top it off, they were comfortable to me. While I can't wear particular types of shoes, like...the kind with pointed toes, I can typically wear heels for hours on end without getting sore or tired.

I wear flats more commonly now, but I still love wearing heels. I try to cut back on them now more these days though, because I don't want to damage my knees.
Pneumonica wrote: Do you date? Have you ever? (You may have answered this, maybe in part or in whole, before. I don't remember reading it. And sorry - I dig hard questions.)
Nobody's asked if I date.

Yeah, I've dated. I date. Sort of. Apparently, I'm notorious for agreeing to date someone, and then forgetting about them not long after having agreed to dating them. But that's only if I'm not particularly interested in them...and there's been a lot of "them"s, so boo.

I'm a bit shy to date, too. I seem to attract the uncomfortable-crazies. One of them traumatized me pretty badly once (lots of them, actually), and dating for me since then has sort of been a reluctant thing for me.

And in all honesty, I actually prefer meeting someone through the internet and dating them that way. Which might sound dangerous or yucky to some of you guys, but I've been doing it long enough to where I know what I'm doing.
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Swayambhu wrote:Yeah, I've dated. I date. Sort of. Apparently, I'm notorious for agreeing to date someone, and then forgetting about them not long after having agreed to dating them. But that's only if I'm not particularly interested in them...and there's been a lot of "them"s, so boo.

I'm a bit shy to date, too. I seem to attract the uncomfortable-crazies. One of them traumatized me pretty badly once (lots of them, actually), and dating for me since then has sort of been a reluctant thing for me.

And in all honesty, I actually prefer meeting someone through the internet and dating them that way. Which might sound dangerous or yucky to some of you guys, but I've been doing it long enough to where I know what I'm doing.
Well, I met my fiancee online, and started dating her online. So I really can't say you're being especially dangerous in that regard, or at least no moreso than me.

I also understand the whole "not dating" thing. I've never had any good experiences regarding that either, aside from the current.

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Well, I've had good dates. Just...you know, it's the person that disinterested me.
ImageImage