People You Find Attractive

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: People You Find Attractive

Post by Ravenhull »

"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

also, uniforms
Yet still, I live...

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

thank you for sharing. These women have jobs that merit certain levels of hardship and work, which need the bodies to handle them. Whether or not one's career calls for it, one should not be shamed for it just because ones body no longer fits the "social ideal"

and yes. uniforms.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

"Women with muscles are unsexy"

"TOO FUCKING BAD SON *crushes person with their muscle-y thighs*"
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

yiraheerai wrote:"Women with muscles are unsexy"

"TOO FUCKING BAD SON *crushes person with their muscle-y thighs*"
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Spoilered for size, large GIF animation! The DAMNed

Yet still, I live...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, anyone remember Ofelia, the kid from El Laberinto Del Fauno (Pan's Labyrinth). Awesome actress named Ivana Baquero, fantastic, memorable performance. She was just 11! And quite cute in a pixieish way...

Well, it's 2015 and she's 21 now.

BAM!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Miss Sinister has an amazing range of cosplay

ImageImageImage

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Spoilered for large GIF animation.

The DAMNed
Yet still, I live...

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

http://www.vicanselmo.com/

This lass.

So, on Wednesday, I drove to Erfurt to see a concert of the German band Samsas Traum and their "industrial alter ego" Weena Morloch.

I had stumbled across the name Vic Anselmo (no, she's not the wife of Phil Anselmo of Pantera, but it IS a pseudonym that has to do with her love for that band) as the singer on one of the songs of the, until recently, newest Samsas Traum album from 2013. But that's all I knew. It would turn out that she would be playing keyboards for both Weena Morloch and Samsas Traum, and would contribute vocals for a song. But...

Just a minute after I arrived, the concert began, and instead of Weena Morloch, here's this girl sitting right at the front of the stage, with a keyboard (set to "piano") and a mic, doing this singer-songwriter thing.

Some things quickly became clear:

a) She is stunningly beautiful. This being something of a "goth" concert, there were a lot of good looking girls there, but she outshone them all. Especially when she smiled. Which she did often. That smile was mindblowing. Enslaving.

b) She has a fantastic voice. A good direct comparison is Amy Lee from Evanescence. She could do soft and fragile, she could belt out intense emotions. In one cool, bluesy song, she impersonated two characters, and the girl had this weird squeaky Minnie Mouse voice (disclaimer: I have no idea what Minnie Mouse sounds like but the name immediately came to mind...), very funny.

c) She almost overdosed on charisma and humor. Early in the show, she had warned us that we would need to sing with her later. After the above-mentioned blues song, she got huge applause, grinned at us: "You're almost ready to sing with me! Almost! That is soooooooo fuuuuucking aaaaawwweeesome! :D :D :D " Man, the happiness. Fill it in bottles, save the world. Absolutely incredible.

A day later, I received another Samsas Traum album in the mail, which is a bit weird, the first CD is the instrumental version (with some changes) of the album where Vic also sings, the 2nd CD is the actual title work, a new song in three versions, among them Vic on lead in Russian (I had thought she'd be an American, but it turns out she's from Latvia!) and two version of the longest - 15 min - song from the album, one also with Vic on female vocals. Anyway, in the booklet, Samsas Traum main man megalomaniac Alexander Kaschte thanks "die grinsekatzige Vic Anselmo", literally the "grinning-cat-like" but you might as well say "Cheshire Kitty". Fits perfectly.

Here's one of the songs she performed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSl8b20Mea4
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

She is extremely pretty!

Edit: So a friend of mine has a tag on tumblr called unpossibly beautiful people and there is a wide diversity in what she posts there.

This is her latest reblog which just.. damn.

EDIT DOS: Took out the picture since it's so large. It may not be the best one out of the set anyway.

She has good taste.

And it's not exactly sexual either. She just sees pretty people.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

She is cute. Just don't let River see her. :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.