What music are you listening to...

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Re: What music are you listening to...

Post by LadySheDevil »

You're welcome! ;;)

But yeah. A lot of Ghost. And Dance Gavin Dance.

I love me a charismatic weirdo. :-??
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Who are you people??? :-T

:P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Oh you're gonna be so disappointed, DA... I fell down a massive K-pop hole a few years ago and stan the hell out of a lot of impossibly pretty and talented Korean people :))

Actually, Korean rappers gave me a whole new respect for the genre as a whole too.

Still love my weird niche prog metal and rock as well! I just... love music lol
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Sean Rowe - To Leave Something Behind and covering Richard Thompson's 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

The original version of Ken Lee!

Badfinger - Without You

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

For all the youngsters out there who don't know what Az is talking about...

Oh, memories...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

Best Meat Loaf song not sung by Meat Loaf.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Soon:

Metallica

Fucking shitton of Metallica.

I have ordered the deluxe boxsets of Ride the Lightning, ...And Justice For All and the "Black Album". That's over 30 CDs, 11 DVDs, and an unknown number of LPs via MP3 downloads...
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Motörhead covering Metallica's Whiplash

The superior version. Fight me.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Pat Benatar - Invincible and All Fired Up

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Don Alexander wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:28 am
Soon:

Metallica

Fucking shitton of Metallica.

I have ordered the deluxe boxsets of Ride the Lightning, ...And Justice For All and the "Black Album". That's over 30 CDs, 11 DVDs, and an unknown number of LPs via MP3 downloads...
Grmpf.

I've finished "Metallica". 511 tracks and 45.5 hours of music!!!

I've also ordered and listened to "Kill 'em All" - only 8.3 hours!

However, otherwise... :( My ...And Justice For All never arrived. I finally contacted the sender (after already having gotten my money back) and was told it was allegedly damaged during shipping and returned to them. And by that time they did not have another one to send me. Now, what makes this smell fishy is that shortly after my order, they raised the price by like €55, and then, it seems, still sold out quickly. Also, you can't get the damned thing anywhere now under like €425, which is ~ €150 more than what I had paid for it. Where does this fucking sellout come from?? Now I'll probably never get it.

And I'm still waiting for Ride the Lightning... This one was not out of Germany but Switzerland and I'm wondering if it's going to land in customs... I've ordered from this Swiss eBay shop a gajillion times, they are very cheap, and I've always received their stuff without problems. But I've not received any message from the customs place either. Here at least, assuming it never comes and I get my money back, I can get it off Amazon for €10 more...
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, that's bloody ridiculous. I can pick up a copy for like $12 and most likely mail it to you cheaper than that. What's your mailing address?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Wait, I'm talking about the big Deluxe Box Sets here. I doubt you can buy those for $12. :P

So for example here for $234...
ImageImage

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Oh okay, yeah I was misunderstanding. #-o