Quote-tastic!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: Quote-tastic!

Post by BlairFan »

Like a cop, like a mother, you want me to be true. - Joni Mitchell

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

"Be discreet in all things, and so render it unnecessary to be mysterious." ~ A. Wellesley
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

'Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it."- George Bernard Shaw

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Obi-Wan: "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force... not leave it in darkness!"

This is exactly hw I feel about the Mueller Report right now! :|
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Agreed
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

You can't stop the Teflon Don. Get ready for four more years. :ymdevil:

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. :)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

"Sometimes it's important to stop and take a breath. It'll improve your mood. It'll also improve your aim. Nothing fixes most problems like shooting them in the head." ~ A. Healy

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"My college boyfriend played Mortal Combat all the time and never managed to finish me!" - Samantha Bee
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

BlairFan wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:23 pm
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. :)
"Alright, I've been thinking: when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" - Cave Johnson, Portal 2

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Squeeze my lemon, til the juice runs down my leg. - Led Zeppelin
;)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

"Be good and you'll be lonely." - Samuel L. Clemens

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

"The first rule of holes: Stop digging. First step of getting out of a hole: Stop digging." ~ Skating Polly

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

"The Internet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive, difficult to re-direct, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." ~ Prof. G. Spafford