Quote-tastic!

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

JTHomeslice

Re: Quote-tastic!

Post by JTHomeslice »

This is one only Guitar Hero nerds will get.

KingOfBBQ in jameslikecoulter's stream (look up his youtube vids!) said
Jprez is a living star power glitch.
This one might need to be explained to those outside of Score Hero.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

JTHomeslice wrote:This one might need to be explained to those outside of Score Hero.
Soooo... Any chance of getting an explanation? Because I truly did not understand one word of that, I don't even know who JPrez is...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I didn't get it either.... and I googled it :|

And back to recognisable quotes:

"What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso! I thought we'd met. "

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:"What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso! I thought we'd met. "
Cool, IDGI either...

Johann Krauss: Nice baby.
Baby: I'm not a baby. I'm a tumor.

=))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay, you mustn't watch Scrubs then Don.

"There are no inconsistencies in the Discworld books; ocassionally, however, there are alternate pasts."
--Terry Pratchett

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:Okay, you mustn't watch Scrubs then Don.

"There are no inconsistencies in the Discworld books; ocassionally, however, there are alternate pasts."
--Terry Pratchett
I actually don't watch any television at all... :-?

I've always been considered childhood-deficient for not knowing Sesame Street.
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

thing is. the true problem here is that you and others are looking for that "first kiss" scenario. And i can tell you, that time is gone. The relationship has advanced, its grown into something else that is also wonderful, if not more so, in its own way. its Matured. SOme people waste their whole lives looking for "fresh" again. Well you can do that. and you'll continoously lose out because fresh will mature and you'll just keep switching.

When "mature" happens, its actually better. Things have evolved and changed. Many people mistakenly think its died. Their fools. Dont do that to yourself. Dont be lost in the first kiss scenario. Enjoy the swim and the walk on the path. Not hold your self to the first jump into it [with the water engulfing you and giving you that wonderful frizh and intake of sharp breath] or to reach the end of that path.
my own.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

That's a refreshing view. Getting so caught up in one simple action can make you miss all the other great things surrounding you.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

JTHomeslice

Post by JTHomeslice »

Here's one from the bastion of greatness known as my varsity football team.

Note: This is said with your pants down, while doing pelvic thrusts to shake your business around.
Excuse me, I seem to have lost my dog.
I witness this about once a week.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. ~ M. Twain
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

"Beer. The cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems." - Homer Simpson.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

In Germany, we have two "campaign mottos": One is "Drugs are only for people who can't deal with reality." and the other "We can have fun without drinking alcohol, too."

Of course, these were quickly reworked:

"Reality is only for people who can't deal with drugs."

"We can drink alcohol without having fun, too."
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

The graduate with a Science degree asks: "Why does it work?" The graduate with an Engineering degree asks: "How does it work?" The graduate with an Accounting degree asks: "How much will it cost?" The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks: "Do you want fries with that?".

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

This one goes out to Tenjen's sig:

A pessimist sees the glass as half empty
An optimist sees the glass as half full
An engineer sees a glass that is twice as big as it needs to be.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

"Normal is boring." By Me :D