Sexual Experiences

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

oni
BANNED

Re: Sexual Experiences

Post by oni »

You have got to seriously get rid of that type of mindset, already doubting one thing over another screams domicile pet either religion has had a hand in this or your just being overly insensitive to your own manly wants n craving; We can't all be like Midget a zen master able to control his bodily functions. <---Wtf up with that, brah? :|

Edit: Plus it landed you a wife, obviously breaking in early before marriage helped somewhere in all of this, correct me if I'm mistaken.
Last edited by oni on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Haha. What can I say? Cock push-ups. "Not at first... but over time." :P
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

midgetshrimp wrote:Haha. What can I say? Cock push-ups. "Not at first... but over time." :P
Oh you sonnofabitch you've got to be quoted for that one. Big time way to rub it in ego bruiser :lol:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Age: 36 (just turned yesterday!)
Though thy be filthy and vile, I wish thee happy birthday!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:Haha. What can I say? Cock push-ups. "Not at first... but over time." :P
The cock is a muscle!! Repeat after me! The cock is a muscle!!

One is all you need.

The D rules.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

We're a highbrow group tonight. At least nobody's claiming they can take a pen and write their name with it. :roll:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Dryope

Post by Dryope »

DA: Well, my mother says that even as an infant I hated being picked up and held and it made her sad. ^_^; Maybe if I went to a counselor or something they'd have suggestions.

Shrimp: o.0 Probably why I always preferred dates that involved going out to concerts or the museum or dancing. You can have fun without touching and no awkward staring is necessary. >.>;

Pneu: I can see how that would be...difficult.....Mmm. *stares around messy apartment* Clearly cleanliness is not a huge issue for me or I'd be a better housekeeper. =_=

/threadjack
ImageImage

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

Don Alexander wrote:
DMoness wrote:I can add mine at least then you would feel better :D :shock: :twisted:
*taps feet* *looks at watch* Well? We're waiting?!? ;)
Give me time to sleep and get back from work :lol:

Since i never even kissed a girl i will skip all the other questions as well.

Some people out there have interresting lives to say the least :o :shock:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Dryope wrote:DA: Well, my mother says that even as an infant I hated being picked up and held and it made her sad. ^_^; Maybe if I went to a counselor or something they'd have suggestions.
Please don't! I consider it an expensive waste of time. Don't try to press yourself into a conformist mold. Anways, it seems to not have had, in the end, a too bad influence on your love life (and I'm not just talking about the physical aspect).
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

DMoness wrote:Give me time to sleep and get back from work :lol:
Since i never even kissed a girl i will skip all the other questions as well.
Some people out there have interresting lives to say the least :o :shock:
I've been reduced to Bronze medal and I'm HAPPY!!! Err... Sorry... :?

I hope MerchManDan is feeling better now.
ImageImage

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

At least i won gold in something :twisted:

Don't worry i do not care about it.
Like you can not miss something you never had :twisted:

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

DMoness wrote: Like you can not miss something you never had :twisted:
...I want to be sweet and kind, gentle even but there comes a time when one must choose carefully what is really immoral. There is too such a thing, snoo-snoo excluded of course! Mmm semi-excluded.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

DMoness wrote:At least i won gold in something :twisted:
No, you are only silver. :P

All bow before Retiarius the Elder Geek, he who shows us that no matter how bad we have it, some have it worse! :lol:
Retiarius wrote:Übergeek: doing his part for the geeks, nerds and social misfits of the world so they can look at him and say, “At least I’m not as bad as that guy.” :twisted:
DMoness wrote:Don't worry i do not care about it. Like you can not miss something you never had :twisted:
I'm seriously worried about you here... :? You might not miss something you've never even heard about, but... This?
ImageImage

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

@Oni : some things are just impossible :D

Ahhh boo silver :cry: :ugeek:

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

O rly? Do try to break it down in non-Don Alexander (astrophysics seminar) but simplified rather.