Sexual Experiences

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Sexual Experiences

Post by Don Alexander »

MerchManDan wrote:
Talazia_Silvermoon wrote:I'm not gonna top the vulcan bomber. no way. Came close in the Game books Isle in a Borders. If the closing manager didn't walk up on me and my SO.....and the girl that was working there. :oops:
WHAT? ;)
Talazia_Silvermoon wrote:As for the explanation of first time without an audience. WELL......I ended up losing my virginity in....group sex. That's one way to lose it with a bang.
WHAAAAAT!?!?! :shock:
Uh-huh. My reaction exactly.

With 14. :o I think that's... against the law in most of western civilization... ;)

But I don't mind. I'm a perverse hedonist, so cheers to Talazia!!! :D
MerchManDan wrote:See, this is what I'm talking about. Everybody elses lives are so much more interesting than mine.
I think yours is more interesting than mine. :P You at least are the cool-looking MerchMan of a rock group. ;) Way to go.
DMoness wrote:I can add mine at least then you would feel better :D :shock: :twisted:
*taps feet* *looks at watch* Well? We're waiting?!? ;)
Retiarius wrote:Bah. You upstart zygote, like you never omitted a term of an equation when you were working on insufficient sleep. I've given virtual thermonuclear wedgies to people for less :P
Seems I have high levels in the skill "Taunt Elder Geeks". I hope I also have Invincibility or Teleport or some-such... ;)

So... Now you are approximately TWO years old...
Dryope wrote:All you need to know is there's only one person I have ever wanted to touch (even in innocuous ways like holding hands. I uhhh sort of hate physical contact.) and I am married to him. =p Somehow I can actually tolerate it when he wants to be all cuddly. Sometimes I even want to kiss him. It's very bizarre. All prior crushes were off the "you're pretty, I want to look at you all day, but please don't touch me." variety. This is not conducive to long lasting relationships, shockingly enough.
Now you know. I am terribly uninteresting. =o
It's not... uninteresting. A bit... shocking, actually. I guess you consider it normal. I would say "You don't know what you are missing" but of course that does not count. If physical contact is not for you, then you can probably not change it... Still, this saddens me. :cry:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Don Alexander wrote:Seems I have high levels in the skill "Taunt Elder Geeks". I hope I also have Invincibility or Teleport or some-such... ;)

Dammit, I keep rolling critical failures on my calculator skill checks. Time to bust some d20s. OK, fine. Third time's the charm. I'll take 10 on the roll. I double-checked this on a spreadsheet and a calculator from a list of terms to make sure none of them got omitted. If one presumes 31536000 seconds per year (approximate) and a velocity of light in a vacuum of 299776000 meters per second (approximate), then that's 9.45 × 10^15 meters per light-year, giving me an age of about 4.52 × 10^17 light-meters. So noted in the original message and the also incorrect followup message.

Oh, and two other things:
  1. You only have invincibility while you're the game master, and
  2. Teleport doesn't help if the other guy has discern location and dimensional anchor. :P
I think outside the tesseract.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Retiarius wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Seems I have high levels in the skill "Taunt Elder Geeks". I hope I also have Invincibility or Teleport or some-such... ;)

Dammit, I keep rolling critical failures on my calculator skill checks. Time to bust some d20s. OK, fine. Third time's the charm. I'll take 10 on the roll. I double-checked this on a spreadsheet and a calculator from a list of terms to make sure none of them got omitted. If one presumes 31536000 seconds per year (approximate) and a velocity of light in a vacuum of 299776000 meters per second (approximate), then that's 9.45 × 10^15 meters per light-year, giving me an age of about 4.52 × 10^17 light-meters. So noted in the original message and the also incorrect followup message.

Oh, and two other things:
  1. You only have invincibility while you're the game master, and
  2. Teleport doesn't help if the other guy has discern location and dimensional anchor. :P
*inhales the awesome power of Archaic Geekness*
To much Ret'russian vodka for me; Heineken, becardi for music lovers will do just fine. 8-)

@D.A.: Awe hell way to burn me brah!

@Aishabe: It is what it is. Don't get me wrong you cool n all but no returned pm's etc-etc. makes sense; Jailbait being not on my list! :|

@ 'tart new member' fjuulb: Keep it civil or don't bother posting anymore, capeesh!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Retiarius wrote:... then that's 9.45 × 10^15 meters per light-year, giving me an age of about 4.52 × 10^17 light-meters. So noted in the original message and the also incorrect followup message.
It makes sense now. Actually, you are younger than I thought. ;) And not the oldest on the board. I think that honor goes to... :? Forgot the name... The one with the old man cuddling the kitty as avatar.
Retiarius wrote:Oh, and two other things: You only have invincibility while you're the game master, and
Whew, I'm relieved. I've been game master for nigh on to 15 years now. While I remain far from Elder Geek realms, that at least grants me Minor Deity. ;)
oni wrote:@D.A.: Awe hell way to burn me brah!
You are welcome. ;) No hard feelings, I hope. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Don Alexander wrote:
oni wrote:@D.A.: Awe hell way to burn me brah!
You are welcome. ;) No hard feelings, I hope. :P
None. Honesty is the best policy rather have that than being faked out by people craving popularity, or forum whores.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Dryope wrote:Awww, I'm mundane, too. Somehow I actually don't feel the need to spice up my life, though.

All you need to know is there's only one person I have ever wanted to touch (even in innocuous ways like holding hands. I uhhh sort of hate physical contact.) and I am married to him. =p Somehow I can actually tolerate it when he wants to be all cuddly. Sometimes I even want to kiss him. It's very bizarre. All prior crushes were off the "you're pretty, I want to look at you all day, but please don't touch me." variety. This is not conducive to long lasting relationships, shockingly enough.

Want to stare awkwardly at each other for hours on end? I'll get some 3d glasses to throw some spice into the mix. :mrgreen:
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

yeah....Hedonism. whee.

I'm going to add a weird circumstance here.

Go to a strip club with your best friend, get a dance from a stripper, get a ride from said stripper with your best friend and the stripper's SO.....then end up getting laid twice before you get home and again once you do.

Needless to say, two days later....I had myself checked out and was clean.

Kerostasis

Post by Kerostasis »

First Kiss: 20. She initiated. Still at a total count of 1.
First GF: Depends how you count. Being generous, 20, same girl. It didn't last long though -- I actually turned her down the first few dozen times she asked, (yeah, she was persistent) then finally agreed to be her boyfriend, at which point she stopped showing up entirely. A few weeks later I moved away, although I managed to find her one last time to say goodbye at least. If you don't count that one...none.
NISE: None
First TIme: None, although I've had two different opportunities that I turned down (not the same girl, and neither was the GF above. Actually the GF offered too, but I suspect she was just teasing and wouldn't have gone through with it.)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Dryope wrote:All you need to know is there's only one person I have ever wanted to touch (even in innocuous ways like holding hands. I uhhh sort of hate physical contact.) and I am married to him. =p Somehow I can actually tolerate it when he wants to be all cuddly. Sometimes I even want to kiss him. It's very bizarre. All prior crushes were off the "you're pretty, I want to look at you all day, but please don't touch me." variety. This is not conducive to long lasting relationships, shockingly enough.
As a medication-immune OCD, might I extend some understanding for your plight. I have less of an issue with being touched, but god help anybody I find in my space. I did once have a "fling" (if you can call it that) with a depressive dude who was also OCD, this time with a clean issue (made his being gay a little harsh, if you follow). Our relationship ammounted to a few sweet but desperately uncomfortable dates and a number of no-touch stripteases.
Further affiant sayeth not.

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

First Kiss: 12? 13? I think 13
First Boyfriend: I suppose 13, but the first one I feel it appropriate to count was when I was 14.
First NISC: I'm not really sure what count for this, but I suppose 14.
First Time (dun dun durn): 15.

Strangest Place: Golf course, against a back fence. Ouch, my back.
Been with the current slightly-less-awesome half for... a year and a half, maybe a little more.

...It all seems a bit young when I put it like that, but I'm very old for my age and have always had very long/close relationships, so... /shrug
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

melty

Post by melty »

Hell of a thread to stop lurking for, but what the hey ;)

First Kiss: 19, with a girl whose been my best friend since we were in Kindergarten

First GF: eh... more like friends with benefits, no genuine GFs yet

First NISE: 19

First Time: Havent got that far lol. Only experience is with aforementioned girl, and she went and discovered men. Dammit. Ah well its all good, I was maid of honor at the wedding :shock:

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I think learning there are things you really shouldn't be afraid of (or ashamed of) about yourself is a very good thing. So, with that sentiment expressed, here's the (rather boring) details of myself.

First Kiss: 13 years old, by a girl who'd been a bit of a family friend. She surprised me by suddenly just leaning over and kissing me, and smiling a wry smile afterwards. She had a boyfriend who was a bit of a thug, though, so it wasn't something I considered pursuing.

First GF: 17 years old. I worked at a 7-11 and she was a frequent customer who flirted until I caught the hint.

First NISE: 17 years old to the same first GF, and then we didn't take that last step because I was still waiting for "the one" and wasn't convinced it was her.

First Time: 20 years old. It was August 25th, she was schizophrenic, and it happened in the dorm rooms at USF. I was still telling myself I was waiting for "the one" - when she stripped in front of me and pretty much seduced me. While I regret my first time wasn't with someone I loved, I definitely didn't regret that evening. ;)

Strangest place to have sex: Bleh, I'm boring. To me, comfort and not being anxious about getting in trouble is a serious concern, so this location isn't too interesting. The drawing stool of my ex-wife's dorm roomie while she was still attending college. (Unlike Gary's drawing table, we didn't break it... and didn't mention we used it in such a fashion, either.) However, with the first girlfriend we had an odd location for our non-intercourse sexual experiences... in an old barn in the middle of an abandoned orange grove. Her parents were very poor, and they lived in a teeny-tiny trailer that wouldn't have allowed us any privacy. So, whenever I came over to visit we mostly snuck to the next property to avoid her overly curious younger sister.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Dirty n Evil: Your words moved me "college" n "Dorm" w/ Seductive Schizo = My kind of wierd fetishism...just saying.
melty wrote:Hell of a thread to stop lurking for, but what the hey ;)
Second best intro by a newbie *slash* longtime fellow lurker EVER!!!

quoted ;)
Last edited by oni on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Dirty n Evil wrote:First Time: 20 years old. It was August 25th, she was schizophrenic, and it happened in the dorm rooms at USF. I was still telling myself I was waiting for "the one" - when she stripped in front of me and pretty much seduced me. While I regret my first time wasn't with someone I loved, I definitely didn't regret that evening. ;)
I bet that was interesting, to say the least.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

midgetshrimp wrote:
Dirty n Evil wrote: First Time: 20 years old. It was August 25th, she was schizophrenic, and it happened in the dorm rooms at USF. I was still telling myself I was waiting for "the one" - when she stripped in front of me and pretty much seduced me. While I regret my first time wasn't with someone I loved, I definitely didn't regret that evening.
I bet that was interesting, to say the least.
Let's just say it was a good thing I was then and still am a hockey jock who stayed in really good shape... or else I would've never been able to keep up! Oddly, even though I didn't get married until I was 32, there was a part of me that still would've liked to claim that I waited for "the one"... but my hormones refused to take a back seat. I think I have a hopeless romantic's heart but a lounge-lizard's libido. Not a beneficial mixture.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)