Sexual Experiences

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Re: Sexual Experiences

Post by CyanideAngel »

So, my 3 year relationship has crumbled and I'm single again. This is sad for sure but I have to admit that I'm enjoying being single since it was pretty much a dead bedroom and, as anyone who knows me should know, I have the drive of a particularly rambunctious bunny.

so, boo for being single but also yay for being single?

:ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well, commiserating huzzahs then, CA.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

*sees someone has posted in SexExp*

*sees newest post is by Az*

*knows immediately it must be an answer to someone else*

:P

So, as always, the question is: who profits? :P

Anyway, I join Az's consoling cheers. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Too bloody right. :ymtongue:

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Got to think of the positive things! Hey may make me actually post more again.

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

I was the last person to post in here in April last year? Shame on yall :P

My love life has gotten very kinky and very fun in the year I’ve been single. It’s very exciting and very fun. 🙌🏻

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yeah, I've been a None for a very long time, now. Do see that changing anytime soon. :P

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

CyanideAngel wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:31 am
I was the last person to post in here in April last year? Shame on yall :P
There's a very simple correlation between still posting on this forum and having any love life. Well, anti-correlation, of course.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ImpulseOracle

Post by ImpulseOracle »

My ex-husband was very fond of pretending to be a horse when we were making love. It was very awkward, as I had not been aware that I had married an animal ;)
ImpulseOracle %%-

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Hope you pet him and brought him food.

Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I've been using dating apps while I'm traveling for work, and have talked to a lot of really cool people, but only met one of them (it went quite well, and southern accents are wwwonderful). I have met literally zero people outside of work since I've moved to PA, and I don't get to see my friends back up in Maine and Massachusetts very often.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

ImpulseOracle

Post by ImpulseOracle »

Been single for 5 years, haven't done the dirty in almost 2 years, and does it really count if only one of you reaches completion? Haha. After going through an abusive relationship that ended in a crappy marriage that ended in a terrible divorce, I am quite okay with these turns of events. Does get a bit lonely sometimes but all in all I'd say I'm alright with a lack of sexual encounters.

I tried the dating sites but the only people around me are the hick-type and that's not really my cup o' tea. I'll have to try moving to the suburbs or city area once I get things in order.
ImpulseOracle %%-

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Met someone roughly 5 years ago online. We were friends, chatted a bit, some days we would simply hang out in the same Discord room and play music to one another. Very chill. They knew I was a thoughtful person, and so they liked to ask me advice sometimes when they were troubled or uncertain of what to do. I helped them through some rough moments in their life, and they did the same for me when Saskia passed away. One day, they were asking my advice about someone they weren't certain if they liked or not. I told them, "You don't understand how awesome you are. How clever, funny, charismatic, and just... wonderful you are. I don't mean to put down this person that you're thinking about, but I honestly think you could do so much better if you wanted. You're so charming, there's so many people that like you." They tried to disagree with me, so I took the leap and gave them an example. "I don't want to ruin our friendship, it's so important to me... but, if just to prove you wrong... I like you."

They kept me waiting for 45 minutes to respond. :))

When they came back, they admitted that they'd always had a crush on me, too. We've been together for three years last May. I'm the happiest I've ever been. We also partake in the subject of this thread as often as we can. :ymblushing:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

ImpulseOracle

Post by ImpulseOracle »

Aww, that's so cute! :x I love happy stories like that, thanks for sharing!
ImpulseOracle %%-