Sexual Experiences

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Re: Sexual Experiences

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'm posting to this thread, and it's not a snarky comment? What?

No, no, I haven't found someone special yet. TRUST ME - those who've been here a while have seen me all happy and twitterpated when I get any attention at all. However, there's a funny event that happens at my job that believe it or not kinda-sorta belongs in this thread.

To start off with, here's a snippet of me talking - yes, it's important to this story. Personally, I think I sound silly. Now, from time to time at my job I have to speak with the merchandise representatives for different vendors. And there's one rep who... well, to say that she's flustered by my voice is an understatement. I honestly wish I ever met someone in person who had that strong of a reaction to me speaking. She gushes about how great my voice is, always does this nervous / playful laugh when talking to me, and everytime I can hear that she's far from anxious to end the call.

It was a running joke between me and my co-worker. And then earlier this week, I guess I caught this merch rep in a particularly good mood. She actually slipped and commented about me "sexing her up" with my voice, and she admitted that she imagined me looking like Ryan Seacrest. =)) It's terribly flattering, I have to admit, but a tad embarrassing as well. But it was just too funny a story not to share.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

In a world where the Dirty and the Evil makes people swoon by using his voice... =))

So, is this telephone only? Where does she live? Does she have a boyfriend? Important questions!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Whoops! You're right, I forgot to mention... we only communicate over the phone.

As far as actually meeting her, well, there are more than a few hurdles there. First of all is the fact that I already know ALL of my telephone calls & e-mail are recorded and reviewed at my job. Not even joking, it's openly known. So, no means of really flirting on my part without being unprofessional. Secondly, while I don't know what location she's at for this particular drug vendor, but doing a quick internet search shows that the nearest location or her company to where I'm at is over 200 miles away. That's optimistic... she could be at the location 1,250 miles away. So, yeah.

However, it does strike me incentive to try and talk more when I meet someone I find appealing in hopes they too have this reaction. :))

EDIT: DA inspired me to make this with his previous post. :p
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Wow... DnE.
Your voice reminds me a bit of LGR's (Lazy Game Reviewer) voice. :-o

:))
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

o.o

I would never in a million years guess you sounded like that...

Never :-o
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

I haven't listened to him yet, but now I'm curious. Maybe we should all have "private" chats with DnE to see if we have similar reactions ;)
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

I remember commenting ages ago about his voice when he postd a video of him speaking to Saskia.

I also remember someone commenting about how if he spoke to lady's the way he did to his cat ...well...
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Part of my problem is that I'm socially awkward, and I... well, one way of seeing it is that I'm not as "competitive" to be heard in groups of people. (Personally, I see it as "argh you inconsiderate asses stop interrupting me I'm trying to express an opinion but you keep speaking over me and everyone else seems to not call you on it so I guess I'll just shut up".) I do talk like that with ladies that express interest in me... but the problem is that so few ladies express interest in me.

At this point in time, I feel as though there should be a chorus of people following me around echoing what so many people have asked. "How are you still single?" Wonderful question, and if I knew the answer I wouldn't be single anymore. Except I've been single for a full decade now, and it's become such a sore point in my life that I kind of feel that I won't be able to move forwards in any sort of growth as a person until I've solved that problem.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Having a silver tongue has nothing to do with being single. That's a whole other situation entirely. You might be able to bed a woman for a night or two with your voice, but a relationship takes a lot more. Like a busty blonde who's an airhead; sure, she might be fun in the sack, but when it comes to chatting, she can't hold an intelligent conversation.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

ooh, it does sound nice, but no, I'm not swooning :p
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

well thats not him talking to his cat though is it

him and Don do good work with these sort of lines though. I do remember DA's audios of Lovecraft quotes
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

This thread hasn't been touched in nearly a year.

I feel compelled to change that.
Attachments
nana7.gif
nana7.gif (85.92 KiB) Viewed 21862 times
ImageImage

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Believe me, Sway, if I had any gainful reason to add to this thread further I wouldn't have hesitated. However, being unemployed since shortly after I made that post has hurt what few socialization chances I have. :P

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

Oh! I was observing some of my older posts from years ago here, and thought I should update this at least:

Turns out I am demisexual. Still a pansexual in the sense that gender doesn't matter, but I definitely have a greater attraction to males than I do females. I think still to this day I still only have one woman I would truly ever engage that way.
ImageImage

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

hoora for self discovery!
ImageImageImage