Sexual Experiences

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Phoenix

Sexual Experiences

Post by Phoenix »

Discussion in various threads has made me curious. Various people have mentioned the age they were when they first had sex and such, and I find it actually very interesting how these ages range.

So, I'd like to know: Your current age, age of first kiss, age of first girlfriend/boyfriend, age of first non-intercourse sexual experience, and age of first time. If you don't mind ;)

Personally:

First Kiss: Aged 15, to a girl who had a boyfriend and was unhappy with him...(That's a recurring theme with me, it seems)

First GF: Aged 15. Also the only one to dump me. She didn't like that I thought she was too good for me, haha.

First NISE: Not sure it counts massively, but I was 15 and my best friend (a girl :P) had just come out of a relationship (largely because he was a dick to her and I made her realise that not all guys were like that), and she tried to get me off with her hands, but didn't really know what to do. So nothing really happened. Does that even count? She's the first girl I saw topless, too. She messed me about a lot not long after though, and we don't speak anymore.

First Time: Never! The above girl asked me to, and I said no, because it'd be taking advantage of her when she wasn't over her previous bf (She was a virgin, too). She didn't like that answer much, took it as a rejection, so went off with some other guy. I've turned down 7 women, actually. Guess that makes me weird! 2 of them were/are models...my friends call me asexual :P

ShadowRaven

Re: Sexual Experiences

Post by ShadowRaven »

Age 27
first kiss. I was 12, it hardly counts,
first real girlfriend I was 14. we had an on again off again, way off again, sortta on again relationship that was really on for two months and then lasted nearly two years in the mess that followed.

first non-intercourse sexual experience, I was 17, she was 16. Won't go into details.

following that. Still doing the Olive Oil thing (extra virgin, not natural slippery stuff.;) )

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

Age of first kiss: 27, weird that I had non-intercourse sexual experiences before I kissed anyone. :oops:

Age of first girlfriend/boyfriend: Never had one (it'd be a boyfriend though). I forgot to mention I did have a girlfriend in the 3rd grade, lol!

Age of first non-intercourse sexual experience: 16

Age of first time intercourse-wise: 27, hadn't been with anyone since I was 16. I'm stupid when it comes to men, the times when a guy has been flirting with me it only registered that they were flirting a few hours AFTER! Plus, fat guys into other fat guys are hard to find off of the Internet. I also want to avoid wheelchair fetishists as they scare the hell out of me and want to sit in my wheelchair! They also want to have sex in the wheelchair and from experience that is not easy (blowjobs and handjobs otoh). In total, only been with two guys.

Edited because the first time I typed it I was in a hurry so skipped the details.
Last edited by JerrBear on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ouphie

Post by ouphie »

Wow... I almost feel out of place lol.

Age of first kiss: 15. My first girlfriend was 2 years older, and was a smoker... Not a good way to start.

Age of first girlfriend: 15.

Age of first time: 16. Not with the aforementioned smoker. I wasn't quite ready and she wasn't willing to wait. So she cheated on me and ended up pregnant... with twins.
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Sexual experiences? Yes please!!
....oh.

Anyway, I am currently 30.
First kiss @ just before 15th birthday.
First GF was the same girl as above.
First NISE.....hm. Had a chance @ 17, at an x-rated game of truth-or-dare, but I chickened out. (hated myself ever since) After that, nothing until first time.
First time @ just before 27th birthday.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

First kiss: 15

First GF: 15. I was peer pressured into it. At the state fair. On the ferris wheel. I set myself up for that. So peer pressure and my own stupidity. We dated off and on (she kept breaking up with me, like 4 times I think) over the course of a year and a week and I finally had to say no more. She kind of stalked me for a couple years after that. And a couple years after she gave up on that she still wouldn't leave me alone. Finally she crossed a line, bitching about my loyalty to my friends and such, and I snapped on her. Thankfully (for her) it was an online conversation or else I don't know what I would have done. I was actually shaking with rage (first time in my life that's happened). Haven't talked to her since (that incident was in March).

First NISE: 16. Going out for a few months, you know, a hand here, tongue there. Showered together once.

First Time: Yet to happen. Through choice and circumstance. I've had the chances, but they have been far from ideal and I wasn't going to screw that crazy bitch I dated for a year. Turned down... 5 that I know of off the top of my head. Other than that I think my sole relationship so far has seriously jeopardized my chances of ever accepting any romantic offers. Most people agree I'm doomed to singularity. And in my case, morality dictates that singularity = virginity. So yea, I'm not very optimistic about that.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

26 now... the answer to everything else if we're taking it as first 'serious' kiss is 16.

I'm surprised that you didn't take the oppertunity to ask location/description of weirdest sexual encounter. lol.

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

ouphie wrote:Wow... I almost feel out of place lol.

Age of first kiss: 15. My first girlfriend was 2 years older, and was a smoker... Not a good way to start.

Age of first girlfriend: 15.

Age of first time: 16. Not with the aforementioned smoker. I wasn't quite ready and she wasn't willing to wait. So she cheated on me and ended up pregnant... with twins.
Whoa and whoa!

Atsuko

Post by Atsuko »

I am now 18.

I had my first kiss at 14.

I had my first boyfriend also at 14.

I had my first non-intercourse sexual experience at 16.

I had sex for the first time when I was 17.

I'd like to submit my first time for weirdest location.
We were outside in the woods on the bank of a stream underneath an overpass.
I do not recommend sex in sand. Especially not on a sloped bank.
It was awful. I wouldn't change it, though.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

midgetshrimp wrote:Most people agree I'm doomed to singularity. And in my case, morality dictates that singularity = virginity. So yea, I'm not very optimistic about that.
You get a high five for that. We're a lot more similar than I anticipated then.

Odd though, because you're a decent looking bloke.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Phoenix wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:Most people agree I'm doomed to singularity. And in my case, morality dictates that singularity = virginity. So yea, I'm not very optimistic about that.
You get a high five for that. We're a lot more similar than I anticipated then.

Odd though, because you're a decent looking bloke.
"Jesus" to live alone single for all eternity...I think not. *sorry had to add that one in M.S. haha*

Hrm.

Now somewhere along the line earlier in the past dedicated my life entirely to the persuite of everyrhing having to deal with Art, Videogames, computers, animation, seting up a self run/owned/partnered with so-called bestfriend. After calling it quits w/bff business wa amazing, then 2000 happened; 2004 relocated in very slow laid back town. It was what released this appetite for female meat @ 25 struck pay dirt, there was no NISE but straight to it on the first night. Wow! Then after that shit hit the fan, love was a bait--smelled it, cost me nearly everything (life) included.

After that experience about 9 months later started up twp relationships, it fissled thanks to the first one left me uninterested in either women.
Last edited by oni on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rognik

Post by Rognik »

First Kiss: One-sided or two-sided? For the first, I was 6, and I did it right under my teacher's nose. Literally. Yeah, it was stupid. Two-sided, 19, from my first girlfriend (ex-girlfriend at the time, long story).

First GF: I was 12. She dumped me after a year because I was going too slow for her.

First NISE: On careful recollection, I realize this actually isn't empty as my post previously indicated. I was 24, and working at a floating restaurant in Winnipeg. Boss wanted to have a special breakfast cruise, and I was booked. Woo. So I asked one of my co-workers if I could stay over at their place, as there was no way I could wake up in time on my own. (I should also add that only one or two other staff in the restaurant part were male.) So I stayed over, and we fooled around a bit that night.

First Time: Based on my last answer, do I really need to answer that?
Last edited by Rognik on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Age: Uhm... *counts years*... 29? I have a real hard time with remembering my age, so the remaining ages are approximate year-counts.

First Kiss: 11. Don't ask about the details - somebody could get into trouble over them, and that somebody could be me. I would point out that I'm one of those people for whom puberty was a firestorm. It hit, it flared, and it was done in no time at all. I was 10 or 11 when that happened.

First GF: Depends on how you count. I'll go with the safe estimate at 14. Long distance relationship that didn't last - I broke up with her because in order for us to be adequately close we had to have very little time where we weren't both on the phone with each other, and I needed (and still need) autonomy.

First NISE: 11. Again, don't ask... don't worry, it's not a horrorfest.

First Time: 21. Late bloomer, what can I say? She was somebody I met in college who turned out to be crazy. No, I mean it, she was schizophrenic.

Incidentally, a friend of mine wins for earliest NISE that isn't an act of sexual aggression. He was one of those kids who learned to masturbate early (some kids do). He had a friend who learned the same, and so at the age of 6 they had "some fun" together. Like I say, nothing sick, but really wierd nonetheless.
Further affiant sayeth not.

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Everything else: HAH.

Also: Pneumonica, I'm asking about your first GF.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

aishabe wrote:Age: 15. I think I'm the baby of the boards.
Everything else: HAH.

Also: Pneumonica, I'm asking about your first GF.
When you do start dating, this will be all of us in the forum:

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp10062002.shtml