How Was Your Day?

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Scaramouche

Re: How Was Your Day?

Post by Scaramouche »

I looooooooooooved New Orleans. I was there a few months before it got flooded. Great food, great drinks, great stuff to see, and great people.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

i am sure you will find someone to wear them for lolli

and hey, if all else fails, pose for us here ;)
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

lollipop cuts

Post by lollipop cuts »

Scaramouche! You're my new best friend! *squeeze* You should come back, we'll have drinks... and it's almost crawfish season again... mwahahahaha. (And it isn't hurricane season, so the chances of being flooded are, uh, reduced at least!)

I don't really want to wear them for anyone, which is odd. I guess I just got sad seeing the Valentine's Day lingerie at Victoria's Secret and realizing I'll be alone, so I bought them out of spite. Plus they were 3 for $30, woo!
This bud of love by summer's ripening breath,
May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.

:: William Shakespeare::

Morwen

Post by Morwen »

its alright lolli, i don't wear sexy underwear either... for long ;)
Shadow Apprentice and proud member of the Dream Team
ignorance is bliss? ...no, its just annoying

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Hey, there's those of us who love you on the forum who would love to provide you with tasteful, constructive criticism of the relative merits of the sexy underwear you've chosen out, if only you'd provide suitable pictures for demonstration of their relative merits while being worn by you. :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Morwen wrote:for a slight change of pace (if i add my brother to the mix we can open our forum AA ggroup)

we went for coffee earlier today... and this relatively cute guy starts trying to hit on me (yes, Ithilion was just across the table) ...normally i would just brush him off, but its that time of the month... so i ended up kicking his ass and making a scene ...just in time or his gf to see the whole thing as she came out of the bathroom

end result: she dumped him, i hit on her, she's coming over tomorrow... hopefully i will be up for a bit of fun :D
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ I wish to build statues in your honour...

My day has been... Bleh. Though I did get my laundry done, so at least I accomplished something... Work sucked ASS. No matter how hard I tried to get ahead, I'd just keep falling behind. It didn't help that I had some stuff to do from the morning shift too (one of our girls called in sick, no one would come in to help out, no one would stay longer, and my boss sat on her ass upstairs all afternoon... 8-| ) So, in a word... OUCH. Doubly so because I'm breaking in new shoes. I hate new shoes... :ymtongue:

Hehe. Sexy underwear... Isn't meant to be kept on long. :p But Lolli, don't be upset that you don't have anyone to wear them for... You have YOU! (I don't mean it in that way... Well, now I do. :p ) Which is why you should be wearing them in the first place. You said they make you feel sexy, so mission accomplished! :D Even something discreet like sexy undies can be a major confidence booster.
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

yes, as pneu said... its in the spirit of constructive critisism... and science ...of course
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

lollipop cuts wrote:My cold seems to be letting up, thankfully. Tomorrow I hope to go running again.
YAY!!!

I hope I'm in good graces again.

And, really. Ith's second comment is so totally obvious... :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Ithilion wrote:yes, as pneu said... its in the spirit of constructive critisism... and science ...of course
We will do science to them. :ymalien:

lollipop cuts

Post by lollipop cuts »

Hahaha, weeeell... if you insist... ;;)

Edit:

PSL: When I say sexy I mostly mean things with lace or frills or bows or patterns. My underwear collection up until now has consisted of white briefs, panties with apples or strawberries or stars, or just solid bikinis. Nothing too wonderful.
This bud of love by summer's ripening breath,
May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.

:: William Shakespeare::

Morwen

Post by Morwen »

we win! :D

and LSD, you may worship me freely :P :ymsmug:
Shadow Apprentice and proud member of the Dream Team
ignorance is bliss? ...no, its just annoying

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I only wear briefs because they're the most comfortable. I want to go get some colored ones, and colored socks, so I don't have to do separate loads of laundry for colors and whites.

I feel like I'm bringing down the appeal of this underwear conversation, but I don't care. Viva la Unterhosen!
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

lollipop cuts wrote:Scaramouche! You're my new best friend! *squeeze* You should come back, we'll have drinks... and it's almost crawfish season again... mwahahahaha. (And it isn't hurricane season, so the chances of being flooded are, uh, reduced at least!)

I don't really want to wear them for anyone, which is odd. I guess I just got sad seeing the Valentine's Day lingerie at Victoria's Secret and realizing I'll be alone, so I bought them out of spite. Plus they were 3 for $30, woo!
You should never invite me for drinks. I'm a desperate, depraved pervert.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Oh, yeah Scaramouche, like you're so special. :p ;)

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Lolli: As with most things, it's what's inside that counts.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.