Anecdotes.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Scaramouche

Re: Anecdotes.

Post by Scaramouche »

Last edited by Scaramouche on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

@midget: Yeah, I think Bowling is easier when drunk. My mom got her pro status from playing one night after 6 or 7 shots of Grand Marnier. She only stopped because we wouldn't let her make it Strip Bowling.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Lilianna wrote:@midget: Yeah, I think Bowling is easier when drunk. My mom got her pro status from playing one night after 6 or 7 shots of Grand Marnier. She only stopped because we wouldn't let her make it Strip Bowling.

Hmmm strip Wii games *notes this down for future parties of various types*

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Lilianna wrote:@midget: Yeah, I think Bowling is easier when drunk. My mom got her pro status from playing one night after 6 or 7 shots of Grand Marnier. She only stopped because we wouldn't let her make it Strip Bowling.
... Well, that must have been awkward. I got my pro status on my back and without outside influences/stimulus. Is there a level above pro though? I've always wondered...
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

@Scaramouche: This thread is for story anecdotes that have actually happened to people you know or yourself... not random news stories.

And Bowling is defiantely easier drunk. Playing sober I've been lucky to hit 80. After a few drinks I normally get 150ish.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

@midget: No, I don't think so.

@Bear: That's it? Wow. I'm sucking if I only get 120.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

My great uncle was at Dunkirk. The ship he was on was hit by a torpedo. So he jumped off and swam to another, got on board, and that ship was also hit by a torpedo. He jumped off and swam to yet another, and that one made it out.
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Real bowling, I've gotten 175 as my highest. I can usually hit around 130 on a consistent basis, if I've been playing for a bit. Wii Bowling, anything under 190 is a bad game. Anything above 240 is doing really well.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@bear: Now, the thread seems to be about bowling... :D

I don't bowl. So I won't thread-jack more. :p

@T2B: Aww, come on! There's a lot to look at with you. :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Teacher2B wrote:
midgetshrimp wrote:
Lilianna wrote:Yeah... obviously, you don't know the majority of the guys I know. No amount of throbbing flesh can make up for lack of personality, IMHO.
Oh of course. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that your "desired field" may not be as difficult to get as T2B said, we just don't know. :p

Not a nudge to get you over to the ever-expanding Picture Thread or Cutest Forumite Contest or anything. Nothing like that... 8-|
Just wanted to say that I think that you may have misinterpreted me. I was not referring to Lilly's beauty (I'm not one to speak about that, given that I'm quite lacking in the looks field). I was only joking about the ideal she set, which is what many women want but it is a bit difficult to get (that's why I used the wink smiley).
I, I got what you said. I just twisted to serve my own evil porpoises. :ymdevil:

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Lilianna wrote:@midget: No, I don't think so.

@Bear: That's it? Wow. I'm sucking if I only get 120.
I only go bowling once or twice a year on average, so I've not had much practice.

And bowling stories are still Anecdotes.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@T2B: Guess you and DiDi share some things... :D

Oh, wait. Why am I posting. I'm angry at you. [-(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

:) I think Don has a thing for you, T2B.
/ducks
/stirrs up trouble
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

"Don and T2B sitting in a tree... doing stuff they shouldn't be " ;;) :ymdevil:

Seriously though... you two flirt.... ALOT.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Teacher2B wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:@T2B: Guess you and DiDi share some things... :D

Oh, wait. Why am I posting. I'm angry at you. [-(
:ymblushing:

I've already asked you to forgive me...will you? ;;)
[-(

:((

:ymtongue:

:-?

:ymsigh:

:ymhug:

@steph: :)) You little rascal. ;)

@bear: Well, we can't leave all the action to you and Asaryu, now can we. :P
ImageImage