Anecdotes.

All general, non-comics discussion goes here!

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Re: Anecdotes.

Post by Lilianna »

So, if you don't want to risk whatever the truth may be, just flash everyone?
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

harbino

Post by harbino »

Seems to work. :ymblushing:

I would rather just hope that everyone would go for boobs, providing they are all females of course. :))

How long would you have to flash for?

stephaielikes

Post by stephaielikes »

You must not try and pin down truth or boobs into such constraints; it is a game of freedom and mystery.
'Did you just squeeze my butt?'
'You must not know fear. Fear is the butt-killer.'
'...was that... Doom?'

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

What about a version for us girls? Maybe Truth or Big Dick? Truth or Six pack? Hmmm....

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Hmm aren't you limiting your play audiance with that adjective in there, Lil? =) Or just narrowing down to the desired field? *smirks*

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

You'd have to have some Truth or Boob before you had Truth or Big Dick. The first leads into the second, like a segue.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Teacher2B wrote:
thaldin wrote:Hmm aren't you limiting your play audiance with that adjective in there, Lil? =) Or just narrowing down to the desired field? *smirks*
I think you have a point there. And this comes from the girl who freaked out because of a peck in the cheek :) ;) (just kidding Lilly :ymhug: ).
Hey, I wasn't expecting the kiss. I'd be fully expecting the desired field.

@midget: Yeah, this is true. I'm not too sure I would want to flash people, though.

FSU Class of 2014!

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

Depends on your personality, Midget...

Some people enjoy the prospect of showing off... voyuerism is rampant! =)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Teacher2B wrote:
Lilianna wrote: Hey, I wasn't expecting the kiss. I'd be fully expecting the desired field.
I know, I know (I've read your posts). I was just kidding :D . But that desired field is going to be a bit difficult to get ;)
Well, we don't know... she hasn't posted any pictures yet. She may have them all fawning over her, and she's just being modest. ;)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

:)) These are all some great stories... Teacher2B, reading your story about the Halloween candy actually made me go "Awwww". Then there's Steph with her "Truth or Boobs", and before you got to the part where you said you made up the game but didn't participate I was going to say pics or it didn't happen. ;) These drinking stories remind me of my own most infamous experience. The night of my bachelor party. (Dun-dun-DUN!)

My friends knew that I didn't ever want to go to a strip club for my bachelor party, because I'd actually been friends with quite a few strippers outside of work before - even dated one. So, without warning me before hand, I find out the night of the rehearsal dinner that they're taking me out to go drinking. I think sure, okay, so I'm pulled along by my younger brother Sean, my pal Zeus, and my pal Paul. First thing they do is they know I like Jamison whiskey - so before we even go out to the bar, I drink two triple shots of Jamison. This is the first drink of the night, which ends only 45 minutes later. After drinking the whiskey, we go to the bar - a very nice establishment called the Independence Brew Pub in downtown Philadelphia.

We sit down, and I have one of these high alcohol percentage holiday brews - they're very nice. Then, I have two of the microbrew house amber beers (I'm partial to a nice, smooth amber). Then, my brother buys us all a round of tequila - and I love me some tequila as long as I have a lime to bite into afterwards, so I have the tequila. Then my brother Sean mentions about getting a shot of Jaegermeister - and I've never had it. He tells me he knows I'll like it because it tastes like black licorice, which I do like - so I have a shot of Jaeger. Now this is where I realize that I've had a whole lot to drink in a very short period of time, so when my friend Paul orders me another amber beer I tell him to give me a moment, let some of the other drinks settle before I drink something else. He just grins at me and says, "Dude, it's your bachelor party - you don't have a choice." And puts this amber beer in front of me. From the first drink of whiskey to this last amber beer, it's only been 45 minutes.

Now, we go back to the fact that this is the evening of the rehearsal dinner for my wedding. Sean cooked for us as a gesture to me, since he didn't have enough money to really get me a gift for getting married. And what did he cook? Shrimp alfredo pasta. Now, of all the things you want to drink before a night of heavy drinking, this is quite possibly near the bottom of the list. So I have the shrimp, a large quanity of whiskey, several beers, a shot of tequila, and a shot of Jaeger mixing in my gut. I'm almost done with this latest amber beer before it happens.

I don't even remembering feeling like I'm about to vomit :ymsick: - but I bazooka barf alllll over the bar. Patrons are jumping back, the bartender nearly bumps back into his stock of alcohol. My pal Zeus takes me back into the bathroom to rinse out my mouth and splash my face with water, and it's pretty much the signal to go home. From what I've been told later the bartender had never seen any vomit with as much volume as I did. Not only that, but that the smell of the shrimp, and alfredo sauce, and all those alcohols was quite possibly the rankest stench he'd ever encountered. Paul tipped him VERY well.

Now, I'm going to the hotel room where Paul & Zeus are staying while they're up in Philadelphia, and Sean is walking with us at just after midnight through the snowy streets. Zeus is a big guy - he's 6'3" and near 275lbs. (you'll get a picture of Zeus when I develop my pictures), but he's more drunk than me so I'm helping to support him as he leads the way. About 15 minutes later, he pauses and says, "Hey, Chris... where are we going?" (Very slurred.) I ask him what does he mean, he's leading the way. "No I'm not, you are." Because we're in a slightly scary part of Philadelphia now, but we just laugh a bit and let Paul guide us back to the hotel. I crash on the floor, and remarkably wake up without being the least bit hungover. Zeus, on the other hand, is so ill he doesn't want to do a single thing that day.

And that's the story of the craziest drinking experience I had. At least they didn't do this to me the night before the wedding!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

midgetshrimp wrote:
Teacher2B wrote:
Lilianna wrote: Hey, I wasn't expecting the kiss. I'd be fully expecting the desired field.
I know, I know (I've read your posts). I was just kidding :D . But that desired field is going to be a bit difficult to get ;)
Well, we don't know... she hasn't posted any pictures yet. She may have them all fawning over her, and she's just being modest. ;)
Yeah... obviously, you don't know the majority of the guys I know. No amount of throbbing flesh can make up for lack of personality, IMHO.

FSU Class of 2014!

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Lilianna wrote:Yeah... obviously, you don't know the majority of the guys I know. No amount of throbbing flesh can make up for lack of personality, IMHO.
Oh of course. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that your "desired field" may not be as difficult to get as T2B said, we just don't know. :p

Not a nudge to get you over to the ever-expanding Picture Thread or Cutest Forumite Contest or anything. Nothing like that... 8-|

thaldin

Post by thaldin »

I guess I can add the bit from my 33rd birthday hehe =)

So we started at the local bar, but as it turns out it was standing room only as 2 other people were having their parties there that night and one was a 50th with a band, etc... so it was packed..

So my friend Terri suggests we move the party back to her house. Terri's place rocks, she has a huge entertainment room with a bar in it. So we all broke off heading back to our places, picking up more alcohol, as she wasn't sure what she still had, then went to her place.

Of course once we stopped paying for drinks, the alcohol started flowing far more freely. We polished off a bottle of Jaeger, 2 different bottle of rum, some whiskey... yeah I can't remember what else... and that's why! I know I was chugging Bacardi straight out of the bottle before the night was over hehe

So Terri decides at this point that it's good time to get me to play Wii for the first time ever. Tries boxing... I lose horribly, baseball I some how managed a tie... Then Warioware...I had to flip some eggs, shave a face, hell I don't know.. eventually I threw the controller up and said I was too drunk for this crap! hehe

Made it home eventually, g/f dragging myself and my friend Paul home... she helped him upstairs to the fold out couch... me I didn't even make it up the stairs.. Fell over onto the grass and laid there because it felt good... then made it to the bushes to puke...

I finally stumbled upstairs and made it to the bedroom, where I propmptly fell onto the floor in front of the TV. My g/f tries to get me in bed, but eventually gives up and watches tv... I look up and saw the tv was on and proceeded to turn it off, giggly madly.. she tells me to stop it and turns it back on, of course which, I had to turn it off again, giggling even louder at this point...

Eventually I had to make my way back to the bathroom again and slept there curled up next to the tub for about 2 hours before I finally crawled into bed....

It was a fun evening tho.. and I got up and made breakfast the next morning... I love my no-hangover drinking! =)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I played Wii Bowling with beer goggles and got something crazy like a 240 or something. I've gotten a 296 before. Wii Bowling is fun.

Edit: I think the goggles were supposed to be like 3 times the legal blood alcohol limit... so .24 I think? I dunno, they were the most extreme ones they had, and they were green.
Last edited by midgetshrimp on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

What have I started??? =))

I think it's ironic that the first person to go with a drunk story is the guy who experienced it only once in his life...

And truth or boobs... :ymdaydream: Awesome lulz.

Looking forwards to steph's stories independent of the thread... :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)