Giz
Site Admin

6-28-08 No wonder it broke!

Post by Giz »

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 6-28-08 No wonder it broke!

Post by Kamino Neko »

I love Zii's face in that last panel. So...dreamy.

I guess she DOES have a point, too...
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Ashuri

Post by Ashuri »

Oh dear. xD

Zii's face is priceless in that last panel though. I laughed.

Drakkarn

Post by Drakkarn »

This strip is made 10x funnier due to Gary's stuffy nose.

My fav line... "They left you out!? Spoilsports!" I am beginning to think Zii is a large advocate of Homosexual relations of men, and being in the company of them. (Duh.) We call that around here... a fag hag. (*cough* That sounds really bad... its just basically a girl who enjoys hanging out with gay men, whether because it amuses them, or to try and make them straight. Either way I dislike these kinds of women, usually. And, for reference, its a bit different than someone who happens to be friends with someone or some people who are gay... these are girls who go out of their way to meet and befriend gay people.)

-Gasps for breath.- Overly long and skirting the line of socially acceptable. <3

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Zii's interests in boy-on-boy relations reminds me of a customer at my store. Every two weeks, she comes in and spends her paycheck buying 5 or 6 yaoi manga. Frequently, she'll even order specific titles. Some guys really like girl-on-girl too, y'know, what's the big difference?

I suspect Zii falls into the "pansexual" realm of anything goes. The wilder and less vanilla, the better. Heck, if Matt & Dillon had made an overture for her to join, I think we'd have found Zii a bit more tired but grinnin' a lot more this morning. As it is, I look forwards to a possibly awkward moment or two as she passes Matt & Dillon even as they're moving out. Never a good thing to catch a person watching you having sex, and then encountering them outside of that event! ;)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Pansexual... a term that didn't exist before it was used to describe Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who... and now everyones using it!

I definately think that Zii seems to be falling into that catagory though, even if she still seems scared of DiDi Epic Boobness. Can't wait to see where that leads ;)

As for the comic... Absolutely priceless expressions from Zii again. Giz.. The Da Vinchi of the comic book realm in terms of genius artistry. :) . Seriously.. you could turn just about every comic so far into a best selling t-shirt or something. I defiantely hope eventually we'll see a collection book of all the strips together.

EDIT: Hey, I just noticed though... whats happends to Zii's tattoo in the last two strips?

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I am really starting to like that girl.
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Man, she REALLY likes gay sex between men.

Gary better tell her that he's not gay soon, or else I'm gonna slap him.
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

SilentPsycho

Post by SilentPsycho »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Zii's interests in boy-on-boy relations reminds me of a customer at my store. Every two weeks, she comes in and spends her paycheck buying 5 or 6 yaoi manga. Frequently, she'll even order specific titles. Some guys really like girl-on-girl too, y'know, what's the big difference?
If it wasn't for the fact I buy my manga online, I'd be worried you were talking about me! :D

Over here, a fag-hag basically just means a straight girl that hangs around with a lot of gay guys and lesbians. There's not really any bad connotations with the word, as the girl who thinks she can turn gay guys straight is known over here as 'a delusional bitch', not a fag-hag. ;)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Bear wrote:EDIT: Hey, I just noticed though... whats happends to Zii's tattoo in the last two strips?
The 28th is fine but the 26th was missing some tattoos. Sorry 'bout that. It's fixed! Thank you for noticing and mentioning it, Bear :)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Its me not paying attention and not spotting it under the sleve for the 28th. lol. Its the small size that threw me.

CBrachyrhynchos

Post by CBrachyrhynchos »

Bear wrote:Pansexual... a term that didn't exist before it was used to describe Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who... and now everyones using it!
Nah, it goes back at least as far as the big "bisexual/ambisexual/pansexual/omnisexual" debates of the early '90s.

CBrachyrhynchos

Post by CBrachyrhynchos »

Drakkarn wrote:This strip is made 10x funnier due to Gary's stuffy nose.

My fav line... "They left you out!? Spoilsports!" I am beginning to think Zii is a large advocate of Homosexual relations of men, and being in the company of them. (Duh.) We call that around here... a fag hag. (*cough* That sounds really bad... its just basically a girl who enjoys hanging out with gay men, whether because it amuses them, or to try and make them straight. Either way I dislike these kinds of women, usually. And, for reference, its a bit different than someone who happens to be friends with someone or some people who are gay... these are girls who go out of their way to meet and befriend gay people.)

-Gasps for breath.- Overly long and skirting the line of socially acceptable. <3
Yeah, they can be really annoying. Dating one can be even worse.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

CBrachyrhynchos wrote:
Bear wrote:Pansexual... a term that didn't exist before it was used to describe Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who... and now everyones using it!
Nah, it goes back at least as far as the big "bisexual/ambisexual/pansexual/omnisexual" debates of the early '90s.
Fair enough. Probably should make it 'a term that wasn't widely used...' . I'd just never heard it before it was used to describe Jack, now it seems everyone uses it to describe people.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I've been using the term "pansexual" since the 90's, because I used to hang out at a goth / pagan coffee shop where that term described a great many of the clients. I was the odd one, being a jock who played hockey... but epitomised the whole goth mentality towards life.

And I wish I could remember where I read it or saw it, but I seem to recall my first introduction with the term came from someone angrily yelling at someone else calling them "You pansexual pervert!" Gah, that's going to be bugging me now.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)