06-01-09 Un monstre!

Post by Giz »

Ithilion

Re: 06-01-09 Un monstre!

Post by Ithilion »

:)) =)) :D

the cat is made of awesome

EDIT: and i'm made of typos
Last edited by Ithilion on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Strychnine-Toast

Post by Strychnine-Toast »

Awesome comic. It was actually very unexpected. I love the second panel, by the way.

It would now be infinitely more funny if Gary walked out in the buff, just as the lights turned back on.
Friends are like potatoes. If you eat them, they die.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Tres amusante. And the cat is full of win.

"Come here. I will protect you."
LOL. I love how DiDi thinks of our punkette perv as some fragile little girl who needs guarding and mothering.

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Lita is great as usual.

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

Well, that answered my question if Mme Deville heard all the screaming. She's actually relatively pleasant. A real bitch of a landlady would have called the cops. :-s

fuzzybeard2016

Post by fuzzybeard2016 »

I'm suspecting that there's quite a lot more that we're going to learn about Mme. Deville in the near future. She reminds me very much of my mother-in-law; tough as nails, doesn't take *ahem* merde :ymblushing: from anyone, but once she gets to know you she'll treat you as one of her own family. I would even go so far as to say she's taking the same interest in Didi and Zii that a
grand-mère would in her petites-filles.

Apologies if the translator that I used http://translate.google.com/ mangled the Français.
Rockhound: Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes and they let me use explosives, okay?
"Armageddon" (1998/I)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Mmmmm... BRAIIIINS ;D

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

This is also the first strip I can remember to have a typo - panel 1 should be Zii saying, "Uh, d'you hear that?" instead of "Uh, d'you here that?" and panel 2 should be "Your...mmph... breasts are in my..." instead of "You're...mmph... breasts are in my..."

But otherwise, an excellent strip all round. I was expecting Gary to wake up and have something happen; perhaps he'd turned off the lights to scare them for some reason...

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I agree with JMac85. She got her raincoat on and yelled at them at the door instead of calling the police. Rather civilised, I thought.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

I thought she'd just whip out the ol' broom handle and poke the ceiling with it in true noisy-neighbour manner, so appearing at the door does seem a little more than expected to me.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Great comic as always! First for the critique though.... Remember people, Giz is a French Canadian who uses French as her first language, we can excuse her a few typos. The first one 'D'you here' does need to be changed to hear. The second one can be left as I could see Zii trying to say 'You're crushing me' as in you are, though I agree that your does make more sense if we're to assume her line wasn't cut short and its a continuation to the 'breasts are in my...'

Okay.. corrections over...

Bwahahaa! Did I call that one! :D I knew we'd get the shadowy figure backlit by the storm bit. Its a classic. My first thought though was that it was actually the 'Reagan Guy', rather then Mde Deville... I really would have thought she'd have banged on the ceiling with her stick or shouted up, but we need to remember that she's really short... as in, shorter then Zii. I'm guessing this will be a setup to Gary walking in still butt naked and not realising he is as the lights come on. :ymdevil:

Lita is made of Win :D . We need a Lita plushie.

Trajedi

Post by Trajedi »

Didi doesn't seem to be too alarmed her breasts are in Zii's mouth.

I also enjoyed Zii's "Just what we..." before the crack. I'm guessing that line would have ended with "...need."

Gary has to walk in on this.
-Trajedi

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I can only agree with everyone else, Lita makes this comic!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

I thought that it was "Reagan dude' from next door. The landlady doesn't think that Zii's a girl, so she wouldn't say "GirlS"

Perhaps it's the pizza delivery guy/friend that Zii punched out after showing her 'goodies'

I second the nomination for a Lita plush toy :D
:x
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com