PTC 28-01-20 Ready for my tickling

Post by Giz »

MoonshadowDark

Re: PTC 28-01-20 Ready for my tickling

Post by MoonshadowDark »

Okay two things, Aaron.

1. Tickling tiddies is not a thing, you somehow even more
Pathetic blonde Gary from strip 1.

2. Picturing yourself as a girl is borderline imagining your twin sister about to get fondled by your obviously gay friend and your dick should not be getting harder from this, what the hell man, STOP!

Pier777

Post by Pier777 »

MoonshadowDark wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:03 am
Okay two things, Aaron.

1. Tickling tiddies is not a thing, you somehow even more
Pathetic blonde Gary from strip 1.

2. Picturing yourself as a girl is borderline imagining your twin sister about to get fondled by your obviously gay friend and your dick should not be getting harder from this, what the hell man, STOP!
1. Agreed
2. I wouldn't go that far. His female version in his imagination (Erin?) does not look at all like his sister, I doubt he has ANY thoughts relating to his sister when it comes to this.

Samadhi

Post by Samadhi »

Good news Aaron,
when you get on your hormone replacement therapy
the T blockers will inhibit awkward/unwanted boners

Bad news,
your sister seems like the type to get upset if anyone considers you more attractive than her
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I did not expect the last panel. It made me laugh.

I am not so sure Aaron knows exactly what gay sex entails and the feelings it can provide to both lovers. He doesn't understand any of the innuendo Julian is oozing off of him. Aaron actively avoids yaoi. He has purposefully cut himself off of the thought of even remotely finding pleasure with another man. Now, Cupid shot his dong, and he is trying to find some sort of rationale why he is having an erection looking at an obviously beautiful man despite being bombarded with Tracy's beauty in the same room. His mental reactions and justifications are a little amusing, but grasping. And out of fear of rejection, he probably has no one he can talk to about this awakening. How well known is it now in the Ma3/PTC circle that Gary is... well.. NEW Gary? Will we get a guest appearance, allowing the student to now be that master?

I am interested in seeing how Aaron's story plays out. I am not sure if Julian is right per se for Aaron, but the heart wants what it wants.

I am also curious to see how the other players (Tracy, Felix, and Sharon) play out or if they are going to be relegated to support only. Tracy - sans James - is worth a take two.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I wonder whether this might be the birth of another character in Aaron's superhero comic narrative ... maybe even the villain?
Girl-Aaron really doesn't look that much like Sharon, so I'm going to cautiously suggest this might be the only way Aaron feels even remotely comfortable with the concept of a sexual encounter with Julian at this stage.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Note also that Ma3-verse characters can have a hint of gender ambiguity in their personalities without it meaning too much, even if they themselves find it confusing. Rudy evidently now lives in the back of Ruby’s head without really compromising her straight-female identity.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

One good thing: unlike in EC or DC, we can be 100% sure Aaron will never be physically transformed into She-Aaron and suddenly put the moves on Julian.

Dr. Jamming

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Error of Logic wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:39 pm
One good thing: unlike in EC or DC, we can be 100% sure Aaron will never be physically transformed into She-Aaron and suddenly put the moves on Julian.
That's hardly a good thing. I daresay it's a shame...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

YMMV, of course.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Note: Thanks to today's total rebuild of the site, the link at the start of this thread no longer works. It should now be https://pixietrixcomix.com/pixie-trix-c ... y-tickling.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

At least the forums didn't get killed by the rebuild.
Because I never go to FB unless forced, by there being no alternative source.
Vive la forum!
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Vive!
---------
Spidrift

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Error of Logic wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:39 pm
Won't work anyway, Julian is canonically Super Gay.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.