Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 16-01-20 I look forward to working with you

Post by Giz »

worldshaking00

Re: PTC 16-01-20 I look forward to working with you

Post by worldshaking00 »

So do some of us, Tracy. So do some of us.

And prophetic... here comes Sharon into the mix of half-naked bodies... er... art. Not that it was a hard guess to make, mind you. She's too sexy to not be more eye candy.

Curious on how she seemed a bit prudish about going naked... or... was taken aback by Tracy's full show. Probably due to the instant naked shock factor, I'd guess. But, what if there's something more. Tracy may be a little bi, but maybe Sharon isn't?
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I suppose we already had the impression, but further evidence that Felix is the rational sibling; perhaps if he were around sooner to temper his sister's impulses, then Gary wouldn't have cut her off? Oh, well, that's a series of irrelevant "ifs" at this point.

Sharon has appeared confidant in her looks, but now it seems she also - impossibly - has a real world level of shame! An attractive person who can feel embarrassment? Quite unheard of before in this or the parent series, so something that makes her a bit different from the average lascivious lass. She will probably flaunt some of what she has got, but a sense of shame is a handicap in this series; well, besides that, the guy she wants to woo will be unresponsive no matter how much skin she bares (which will perhaps provoke her to push her boundaries, despite the futility that she is unaware of).
Aaron has seemed petty even when there was no reason for it, but since he actually has some justification about stolen property, I think he will probably bring up the thieved comics again and again.

someone

Post by someone »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:39 am
Tracy may be a little bi, but maybe Sharon isn't?
This is the MA3 universe, there's no such thing as a non-bi girl.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

You know that slightly uncomfortable feeling you get whenever you're in a room with a brother and sister who seem just a little too affectionate with each other?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:45 pm
An attractive person who can feel embarrassment? Quite unheard of before in this or the parent series...
Zadie? Yuki, at first?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Even Vampirella isn't as scary as sibling rivalry. Let the competition begin! ;)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Technically, I don't think that we're looking at rivalry here. Just plain old mutual dislike.

I get the impression that Sharon regards Aaron as a nerd, and Aaron regards Sharon as a bee-yitch, and actually they're both right, and forcing them to be in the same room together is just pointlessly unpleasant. Julian really was an insensitive pratt there; I doubt that they were much better when he knew them at school.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

Ok, not to be that guy, but I'm totally gonna be that guy and say I agree with Tracy , and in fact I think we all, and by all I mean Everybody who reads this comic, wants to see her boobies :D #hashtag thumbs up :D

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Well if she wants to show them...
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Tracy being Tracy... Eesh.

Ma3 had Dillon, who was definitely homosexual and did not entertain even bisexual fantasies.
Why can't PTC have Sharon be fully heterosexual, if only to drop a couple of thumbtacks on Tracy's path?

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

If I'm Aaron, I'm finding something better to do anywhere but there. Let the Cult of Sharon's Boobies do their thing, your tribe awaits you elsewhere, young sir. :D

And Julian? That "now, now" should score you a shoulder colder than space, and like Khan says, it is very cold... in space.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yeah, Julian is coming across as the worst sort of insensitive dickhead; the sort who thinks he’s terribly sensitive. As ever, I wonder if this is deliberate writing, or just carelessness.
---------
Spidrift

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

TheFoolishOne wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 pm
Ok, not to be that guy, but I'm totally gonna be that guy and say I agree with Tracy , and in fact I think we all, and by all I mean Everybody who reads this comic, wants to see her boobies :D #hashtag thumbs up :D
Honestly? I already know what B&W line art of slightly-too-pneumatic boobs looks like, and Sharon has been written as much too obnoxious (and not in a fun way) to be at all enticing.
---------
Spidrift

xetalon

Post by xetalon »

TheFoolishOne wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 pm
No, thanks. But I might not have gotten enough of Tracy's.