Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 09-01-20 Baby bro

Post by Giz »

worldshaking00

Re: PTC 09-01-20 Baby bro

Post by worldshaking00 »

Looks like Tracy can smell skank. Good on her if it's true.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

I like how Tracy's expression seems to indicate she can see through Sharon's flirtations at the guys; perhaps some minor redemption for Tracy considering how far down the dumb-dumb pit she fell?
Anyway, I didn't expect Aaron and Sharon to be twins; it does enhance the plausibility of her *claiming* any peers before Aaron could make friends, which is another reason that he ended up friendless and alone at comic shops. Sharon has some decent fashion sense given to her; also, subtly hints at her salacious nature by the cleavage that seems too excessive for that particular outfit.

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

I'm gonna preface this with I'm not intending criticism here, I'm just curious as to if it's just me... But is Sharon in this strip a little, ah.. smaller in stature than she appeared in bed with that guy when she got the friend request?
She seemed almost DiDi-esque (not necessarily in her chest size) led in bed next to him especially in the first panel (http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/best ... -ever-made) of that strip, yet when she walks in today she looks miniscule in comparison with Julian, even to the point she looks smaller next to her brother Aaron. I think this could all be
down to perspective and the way it's drawn but my mind isn't 100% clear which it is.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Given that his twin sister is a succubus, I must now wonder if Aaron has any latent incubus powers...
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

lordoffiling wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:34 pm
Given that his twin sister is a succubus, I must now wonder if Aaron has any latent incubus powers...
I had exactly the same thought, haha!

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

otaku247 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:17 pm
I'm gonna preface this with I'm not intending criticism here, I'm just curious as to if it's just me... But is Sharon in this strip a little, ah.. smaller in stature than she appeared in bed with that guy when she got the friend request?
She seemed almost DiDi-esque (not necessarily in her chest size) led in bed next to him especially in the first panel (http://www.ma3comic.com/strips-ma3/best ... -ever-made) of that strip, yet when she walks in today she looks miniscule in comparison with Julian, even to the point she looks smaller next to her brother Aaron. I think this could all be
down to perspective and the way it's drawn but my mind isn't 100% clear which it is.
I'd guess it's the angles. Bra. Black clothing.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:47 am
Looks like Tracy can smell skank. Good on her if it's true.
Nah. Ma3 universe. No slut-shaming, but unlimited competition for hot guys. If Tracy dislikes Sharon, it's because they're now both after Julian.

(Kind of weird, given that hot guys are practically an unlimited resource in the setting, but nobody said that these people were smart.)
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:46 pm
Anyway, I didn't expect Aaron and Sharon to be twins...
That was stated the first time that she was mentioned.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

brasca

Post by brasca »

otaku247 wrote:
Sharon could be big busted and petite which would explain Kylie’s expression.

blood_and_cocopops

Post by blood_and_cocopops »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:57 pm

(Kind of weird, given that hot guys are practically an unlimited resource in the setting, but nobody said that these people were smart.)
Really? the hot guy to hot girl ratio is like 1 guy to 20 girls. Are we reading the same comic? Because there's only been about 5 or 6 hot guys.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Possibly only that many named, but remember when Zii was in a hurry to get somewhere, and kept getting distracted as she ran down the street? Or Ruby’s ability to fill her calendar? There’s always a hot guy around when the plot needs one.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

well, when Tracy and her Bro were wondering what the sis would look like, careful what you wish for :D

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

otaku247 wrote:
Yeah, the other guy must be smaller than average stature, and larger in other places :D to make up for it. :-bd
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

blood_and_cocopops wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:55 pm
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Really? the hot guy to hot girl ratio is like 1 guy to 20 girls. Are we reading the same comic? Because there's only been about 5 or 6 hot guys.
I think that the named guys to girls ratio in the Ma3 Universe is 1 to 20, but not the hot guy to girl ratio, Zii finds hot guys everywhere, Sticky Dilly Buns was filled with hot guys (Ruby even took advantage of that in her calendar)... Basically, do you know the now-canon joke "Everyone is bi in Montreal"? there's another one still non-canon but equally true: "Everyone is hot in Montreal"...

And that's the main problem, when you live in a place where everyone is between 7 and 9, the ones that stand out are the 10s-and-above, and the 6-and-below, this is why Didi has the Didi effect, and that's also why people went on and on about Peggy's hard-rock abs, even when she had great abs before, because those people see well defined abs and flat stomachs anywhere anytime, but throw a hard-rock-defined abs (or in the other direction, a beer belly) and it stands out...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...