PTC 26-12-19 Best decision you ever made

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

OllieOrOlly

Re: PTC 26-12-19 Best decision you ever made

Post by OllieOrOlly »

It seems as if some of Aaron's negative attitude to his sister has some validity; if only going from the fact that Sharon has so little value on emotional connections that she hooks up with a guy seemingly immediately after he just broke up with someone, but then was quick to casually and carelessly ditch him when a more attractive prospect appeared.
True, it is little information, but it could be inferred that Sharon hooked up with one or more of Aaron's friends, which caused a rift in the friendships, thus resulted in Aaron ending up alone at the comic shop and resentful of women. Or another possibility is that Aaron never had friends due to his awkwardness, conflated by his exceptionally amorous sibling catching and breaking any possible friends.

And poor Julian. I guess he will have to start wearing "I'm gay" T-shirts to make the borderline stalkers back off.

JoybuzzerX

Re: PTC 26-12-19 Best decision you ever made

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Well, I wouldn't call Jeff much better. As it sounds like he did the same thing.

Makes me wonder if fat ass, was Aaron's way of saying lazy, for his sister. She may just be the type to use her looks to get what she wants.